No... Not Again!

KillerK's POV

I was randomly just wandering the new house out of curiosity when I heard Kira's Spooky Ghost friend came flying out of the floor and flying in and out walls. "HELP, KIRA, BASMENT," she exclaimed. "What the nether," I mumbled as I made my way towards the basement.

I noticed some of the others as well and looked over to see Kira unconscious on the floor with a bad ass looking bow. "I've seen a bow like that before," Moon spoke as she observed the bow from a distance "No, it's not a Demon weapon... Is it?" As Moon continued talking, I saw a something catch my eye.

I walked over to a box and found a dagger with some red bands and sharp designs. I picked it up and felt myself falling...

Next thing I knew, I saw a memory that I haven't seen in years.

I saw my dead body, out stretched on the floor, just only 7 years old. Heck, I looked so different back then. My perfectly tied blonde hair was now dipped in blood. My bright pink dress was now drenched in blood oozing from a huge claw mark in my stomach. And my eyes, oh my sweet beautiful hazel soft eyes, lifeless with a tear of blood making it's way down my cheek.

Zack, an old crush of mines at that time, grabbed my life-less body along with the help of Human Freddy, a childhood animatronic best friend. Zack had a tear running down his cheek as well as he dragged my body away.

Then my beautiful blonde hair darkened into dark brown.

My dress faded into a dark green crop top and black skirt.

And my mother's precious hazel eyes darkened into red as the blood tear.

The scar on my stomach quickly healed a scab over it and disappeared and formed a dark red scar mark there as light burst between me and Zack, separating the both of us. "What's going on," exclaimed Zack as he tried to walk over to my body. Then my body rose to her knees, then her feet.

"K-Kalli," Zack exclaimed with tears and a smile, about to wrap his arms around me. "Don't get near me," I exclaimed as I swung my arm around and a gust of wind blew Zack back, him crashing into Freddy. "K-Kalli, what happened to you," Zack asked.

"You did, you monster," I exclaimed as I realized I threw a dagger deep into Zack's throat. He slowly fell to the ground and Freddy managed to run off. I realized how quiet the stage was and broke into a sprint to my home.

Where were the other animatronics?

When I got home, I noticed the door being broken open. Then the true horror. My brother's body was laid out on the floor, in a pool of his blood. I quickly ran to my parent's room and broke into tears. My mother was brutally bruised and beaten as she was spread out against the corner. And father wasn't doing any better with scratches and scars everywhere everywhere.

Tears were flooding out of my eyes as I fell to my knees.

"Replaying such precious memories of yours..."