Master Liar?

Skybrine's POV

What happened to Krystal, seriously. She says that she was just scratched. Scratches don't bleed out that much blood. And she had dragon blood on her hands, I know that it's dragon blood. Dragon blood is a brighter hue of red and is more fluid than normal blood. What really happened to her?

She also seemed really confident. If something bad were to happen to her, she wouldn't be so confident about it. I have to know what's up with her.

I then heard Jason groan a little as his silverish blue opened up.

"Jason," I whispered softly. "Heh, I guess I'm weaker to intensely cold weather," Jason smiled weakly. I smiled back but then frowned a little.

"Is everything okay," Jason sounded concerned. "It's just, when Krystal returned with you," I explained "she returned with scars and scratches all over her and some dragon blood on her hands."

"Dragon blood," Jason questioned me and shaking a little from the cold.

"You might as well change first," I told him "I'll go find Krystal. Later."

I ran out of the room and found Krystal walking out of her room in a completely new outfit (The outfit above).

"Heh, um Skybrine," I heard Krystal say to me as I got snapped out of my thoughts "you were staring, Skybrine."

"Oh, um, I-I was," I stammered "I-it's just you, um, look....."

"Cute," she finished my sentence.

I blushed so hard, but shook it off and got back to what I wanted to talk to her about.

"So Krystal," I began "I am kind of concerned about you and you had blood dripping off of you. And I am sure that there was blood on your hands, Dragon blood."

"Well as an experimented hybrid I may have some dragon blood," she said "and in the rain, vision could be blurry from so much water in your eyes. I might have accidentally ran into a few branches and...... wait, why are you so concerned? Do you like me or something?!"

She was grinning like a maniac as I blushed like a maniac. "Uh, I, Uh, No, I'm Just, Uh," I stammered, blindsided by what she just said.

"Any who, gotta go, later Sky," she said running off.

"Brutal dude," I heard Jason behind me. "Shut up," I hissed at him. What just happened?