Back To The Project!

Lunetta's POV

I looked through the stuff we had and was pretty much bored out of my mind! Ugh, I just wish me and Jason could have our lab back again and work on the project, but all the stuff was burnt including..... Hold up! I caught a glimpse of a file and quickly dug and pulled out, YAAAAS!!!

The notes file!

"Jason," I exclaimed "I found the notes file!" Jason came running down the stairs at lightning speed and hugged me. "Your welcome for saving them," he told me as I wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you," I squealed.

"You're also lucky I've already finished our new lab room," he told me. "Really," I squealed as he leaded me to a room and showed me the new lab room. It was amazing! With a couple high tech stuff in there already installed!

"This is amazing," I exclaimed as I kissed Jason on the cheek. I noticed Jason's sudden uneasiness as he collapsed on top of me. I quickly caught him in surprise and dragged him to the couch (That was randomly in the room?).

"Hey, what happened to Jason," asked Ian who was outside the door. "Uh, he fainted," I told him as I threw a blanket over Jason "Anyways, you are here why?" "Well, Moon said she was busy," Ian began "Husky was tired and taking a nap and Krystal told me you were doing a project including spirits!"

"Yeah, we're not too far from finally being able to create a soul spirit," I explained "You can help! I mean you can see spirits!"

"Okay, anything to help," he smiled "As long as I can get some cake!"

~

"As long as I can get some cake!" XD LOL!!!