Welcoming Ian

Husky's POV

I had to have Spooky send the message to everyone about the new kid's welcoming. Now that I think about it, I don't know his name yet. I started to set up the seriously huge table as Skybrine helped make about 20 cakes. I notice Krystal was the first to make it down and instantly helped Skybrine make the cakes, along with the new boy.

"Do I smell cake," Jerome asked from the stairs. "I SMELL CAKE," Rob exclaimed, sliding down the stair's railing. Krystal, Skybrine, and the boy all walked out and put down the 20 cakes and a couple cookies just as everyone came down.

"So, I forgot to ask for your name," I told the kid. "O-oh, I'm Ian," he smiled weakly as he took an entire cake. "You want an entire cake," Chaos asked, curious. "I like cake," Ian smiled, cutely, as Krystal pushed some of her share of the cakes to Ian. "Go ahead, I'm usually picky with flavors," Krystal told Ian. "You like Red Velvet," Skybrine asked Krystal. "Nope, but you do," Krystal smiled as she gave Skybrine her share of Red Velvet.

"So you can either talk with everyone to know them," I told Ian "Or you can just watch and observe." Ian looked at me with his cheeks full of cake. I giggles slightly at the sight as he swallowed his cake down. W-what," Ian asked me. "Nothing," I laughed at the younger boy "Anyways, what's up with those glasses of yours?"

Ian seemed to get a little nervous as he looked over to Sky. "W-Why does he wear glasses then," Ian asked me. I noticed how Sky noticed and took off his glasses. "W-what the," Ian exclaimed as he accidentally fell back on his chair. I quickly caught Ian before he fell onto the ground as his glasses slip off. As soon as they did, he quickly backed away against the wall.

Everyone's eyes were on him as he curled up and hid his face. I carefully picked up his sunglasses and tried to walk towards him. "Ian, what's wrong," I asked him as I tried to put his sunglasses on him. He just steadily looked at me with his navy eyes as I carefully placed his sunglasses on. He adjusted them himself and breathed a couple times. "S-sorry, it's just," Ian started.

"Is he scared of me," Sky asked aloud. "N-no, no," Ian exclaimed "It's just... I have helirit clairvoyance visions." "You mean the ability to see the living nether and living spirits," Krystal cleared up. Ian nodded. "What about me," Spooky asked. "You're a hybrid, so we see you like normal," Sara told Spooky. "Oh," Spooky said, simply.

"It's okay, everything will be fine," I told Ian as I helped him up  "You have us to take care of you."