Contracting With A Demon

Krystal's POV

Thud.

I turned to see KillerK now unconscious as well with a dagger. "KillerK," KillerCanadian tilted his head as he walked towards her. "Stop," Moon warned us "She's with a demon. If you disturb her, she could end up dead."

"What is this, Notch and Herobrine never taught us about this," Skybrine asked Moon. "Mystic weapons from Japan," Moon started explaining "These in particular are labeled as Guardians. These are a more powerful version of the Black Demon cursed gears and White Angel cursed gears combined, mainly since these weapons are forged from both cursed sides into a new one."

"The point is," Husky asked. "The weapons have a demon," Moon further explained "There is a ceremony for if one were to hold a weapon to form a contract for power. If you succeed to not be fooled by the demon's mimicry through your mind, then you both live and have a semi-control over the demon. If you do fail, either the demon's power will crush your soul or you turn into a man-eating demon."

"So in other words, Kira's dead," Seto asked. "No, she's strong enough," Ty protested "She's pretty emotionally strong!" "Until you came along," Seto mumbled.

I sighed and summoned an orb of magic and tried to reach into KillerK's mind. She was talking to her dead parents and a dark aura was surrounding them and same for Kira and her own family...

"These in particular choose their owners by catching their eyes," Moon explained "Look around in case a weapon wants to have you wield them."

I unsummoned my orb and just looked around. I then saw a small shimmer of light catch my eye. I walked over to a box and found a small pin and picked it up. "What's this," I asked myself out loud when it suddenly summoned with fire a huge black and white scythe and flowing designs.

My eyes suddenly felt heavy as I slowly started to fall.

~

Too lazy to do the memory manipulation shit... til the next chapter people! And also, 1k views and about 150 votes!!! Yay!!!