Krystal And New Friends

Herobrine's POV (After the 5 hour Conversation with Notch)

"Um, Notch," I reminded him after 5 damn hours "we just left Krystal by herself for how long already?"

Notch looked at his watch and gasped. "Oh gosh, we better go see if she did anything wrong," Notch panicked.

~ 6 Hours Of Looking Later ~

I ran around the corner to see Notch again for the SIXTH TIME ALREADY! "Haven't found her yet," Notch said panting hard. "No dip," I rolled my eyes. "Looked in every room but the library," Notch said "but might as well check."

We walked in and was surprised to find Krystal sleeping in a small fortress of books with a book in her hands. She slept quite peacefully, I guess it was late.

"We better carry her to her new room," Notch sighed grabbing the book out of her hand. "I'll carry her," I volunteered "also, you might as well save her spot in that book." I gave Notch a white rose bookmark and picked up Krystal.

We teleported into an empty dorm room and placed her on a bed. Before we walked out, Notch placed the book on a nightstand with a new journal and I gave Krystal her 'Hannah' back which was left back at the lab.

We returned back into the lab and talked about what our next hybrid project, but Notch wanted to work on Krystal's sister, Kayla. So as Notch worked on Kayla, I worked on her new life story.

That reminds me, maybe I should introduce her to my son Skybrine.

~ The Next Morning ~

Skybrine's POV 

I was playing some videogames, by myself of course, when my mom called for me upstairs. I always play videogames in the basement, it was the quietest place and darkest.

"Yeah, mom," I yelled, pausing the game. "Your dad wants you at his new lab," she replied "just teleport over to your father."

I wonder what he wants, he hasn't came back home since a week ago. But, it would be good enough a to see him again.

I teleported in front of my dad and he was happy to see me.

"Hello son," he greeted. "Hey, you wanted me," I questioned him. I looked around a little."Yes, I have a friend for you to meet," he said. I was confused, a new friend?"Really," I asked excitedly.

Suddenly I saw a girl peaking around the door. "Oh Krystal," Herobrine smiled "Skybrine, that is Krystal. Krystal, meet Skybrine, my son." She looked at me.

"So he's a natural hybrid," she asked my dad as she walking towards us. "Yes, yes he is," my dad said. "Hi," she said "I'm, I guess,  a modified hybrid."

"Cool," I said "so you into videogames?" She smiled at me "how about Mortal Kombat? I mean, I could always try to construct our very own characters." "Seriously," I asked her. "Sure," she told me "I have a computer in my dorm."

"Oh, um, Krystal," Herobrine paused us "you need to take a shot. Your powers are unstabilizing each day, the shot will make your powers more stable. You might pass out though."

Krystal and I exchanged looks before Krystal said "um, sure. You wouldn't mind if we put our little game on hold, would you Skybrine?" "I guess not," I sighed "your power's safety comes first."

She blushed only a little. I guess I slightly blushed as well. She looked at Herobrine as signing that she was ready. Herobrine injected the needle into Krystal as she silently winced. Herobrine injected the fluid as Krystal slowly lost conscious and fainted in my arms.

"Her dorm is the one in front of here when you exit," Herobrine explained "you may stay with her if you want. She'll probably wake in 30 minutes or so." I walked, with Krystal in my arms, over to her dorm.

I layed her down on her bed and looked around her room. It was a forest theme with magic butterflies flying all around the walls. Everything also moved, enchanted probably? I saw a book on her nightstand next to her bed.

Was she reading that? It must be at least 600 pages!

I looked at the cover which read out 'Rose Of Secrets'.

I looked over at Krystal. She wouldn't mind if I read, would she?