I Just Want My Books, Capeesh?

Krystal's POV

It's been about a week with no sign of trouble, so I know something's going on. Sadly, Herobrine and Notch won't tell us what... Not helpful what so ever.

Me and the boys, and girl, have been hanging out in the lab most of the time, even Seto and his friends decided to stay for safety. And I have been noticing Lachlan liking me, and Sky might have noticed as well. 

So I guess to get away from everyone, I ran to the library to do a bit more reading. I read stuff like 'Butterflies Of Love', 'Past Of The Memory Guardian', 'The Guardians' Destiny', 'Girl Of Nether', 'Princess Of The Forest', 'Riddles Of The Moon', pretty much mostly stuff that Kristal Galen wrote.

"KRYSTAL," I heard the boys scream again. I closed my book hard in annoyance, but decided to ignore them and continued reading. "KRYSTAL, WHERE ARE Y~" exclaimed Lachlan, but he was cut off and the library door opened.

"Oh," Lachlan said standing in front of the door with Skybrine and Seto. "Yes," I asked him, not closing my book. "You were in here for about 5 hours," Lachlan exclaimed. "Wait, really," I asked tilting my head. "We're going outside for a bit of a stretch, and you're coming," Vik said from the door.

"Noooo, whyyyyyyyyyy," I whined "I don't trust being outside and I just wanna be with my book!" "You're coming," Seto said, grabbing my arm. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," I whined. I then blazed out into the training yard and waited for everyone.

Once they're arrived, I exclaimed "I'm outside, I'm done!" I then blazed at hyper speed back into the library and sat in a bean bag chair with 'Revenge Of The Guardian' in my hand. I read a few sentences when finally I heard the boys and girl walk into library. "Really," Sky asked. "Yes really," I answered, not looking up from my book "I just want my books, capeesh?"

"No," Sky said grabbing my legs, Lachlan grabbing my arms, and Seto grabbing my book out of my hand and placing it onto my chair. They carried me out of the library and outside. "NOTCH, HEROBRINE, HELP ME," I exclaimed.

"You need to go outside anyways," Notch told me, walking past us.

-_-