Insane Soon

Moon's POV

So Insane Seto was Seto's other half? He's pretty hot if you'd ask me. I admire him way more, Seto's just a weaker version... Or Insane Seto's the hotter version. Anyways...

I was set up some cameras and started to do a bit of magic in front of the camera. All kinds of magic in fact! I did the basic hand gestures, witch spells, spell singing, dance casting, wand magic, orb magic, etc. I finished the last of my tests and felt really drained.

I stumbled back slightly and was suddenly caught by someone, but everything was already blurry for me. I just slipped out of consciousness when some kind of energy grabbed me and pulled me into consciousness. I was lying on the floor with my head resting on..... o-on Insane Seto's lap.

I automatically blushed at this and tried to sit up, but accidentally hit my forehead against Insane Seto's. I put my hands over my forehead and whimpered. "You okay," Insane Seto asked me, putting out his hand for me. I blushed and took his hand. I was surprised when he pulled me close to him. It was kind of harsh, which cause me to whimper again.

"What's wrong," he asked me. Moments of Julian flashed back as a tear ran down my cheek. Insane Seto wiped the tear away as I tried to speak. "I-I-It's just..." I couldn't describe exactly how I felt. Insane Seto placed my head against his chest softly and gently stroked my hair. My heart was beating really quick as I blushed. His fingers through my hair felt like magic as I snuggled into Insane Seto. His heart beat calmed my heart beat down as I felt Insane Seto put his arm around me.

We were teleported to the couch suddenly, which spooked me slightly. Insane Seto began to calm me down again as I snuggled into him again. I felt more comfortable with Insane Seto. Julian was always so rough with me, even at age 11 he drinks. I was slightly terrified of him ever since, or love in general. But Insane Seto was gentle to me, which is what I like.

I melted into Insane Seto as my eye lids got heavy and drifted to sleep...

~

Okay, continuously typing Insane Seto is annoying! Why couldn't Insane Seto get a shorter or one word name!?