The Autumn Nightmare

Krystal's POV

I was wandering around in my endless field again just looking through a small orb of dreams I could cast on myself when the environment around me started to change. "What, I didn't even choose a dream yet," I spoke out to myself. The tall soft meadow grass slowly faded into short spiky grass of the ground as the field turned into a cliff, meeting the ocean.

"What is this," I asked myself before answering myself "Laenar Cliff." I then noticed the forest behind me as I walked towards a tree. It had a symbol carved into it, hard to describe though... I then turned to the cliff again to see weapons and blood everywhere. "War," I whispered as I felt myself take off into the woods.

I suddenly found myself back to back with my girls, our arms locked. "We can't and won't obey," I heard Chaos exclaimed "I will not help you anymore Dad!"

"Our soul spirits can forever live on," Lunetta who was on my left exclaimed. I looked at Lunetta as her eyes slowly grew heavy as if hypnotized and collapsed.

"We will never fall into your hands," Moon exclaimed who was on my right. Just like Lunetta, her eyes grew heavy as she collapsed. I couldn't speak as I wildly looked around for the source.

"We will take you on, our powers will become strong enough," KillerK screamed as she slowly followed Lunetta and Moon's actions.

"We will escape, some of us, but we will grow stronger during the escape," Kira spoke wisely as if she accepted the collapsing fate.

"KIRA!? We will not fall for these tricks anymore," Spooky exclaimed as she collapsed right next to Kira (Wow, her speech was perfect this time?). I was just speechless as I looked at the last two, Sara and Chaos (Why her?).

"We may not escape with, but we will meet again," Sara sighed as she slowly collapsed, leaving me locking arms with Chaos.

"Krystal," Chaos began, our backs together "We are weak, we will separate, and we will die. But we will grow strong, we will reunite, and we will continue lives after dying. You will lead us Krystal, you will remember."

I was speechless as Chaos slowly collapsed against her back. I turned to look at all of the collapsed girls as I noticed their eyes were swirled as if hypnotized and I noticed the weather quickly creating a thunderstorm before creating a blizzard before my eyes.

"No," I started to repeat over and over again "Help me!"

At those words, a raven flew into sight just as a jade raven flew into the sky as a crack of lightning appeared and I snapped back into reality and in the bed that I was forced to share with Sky in a room I shared with the girls and some more boys (Wow -_-).

Not only was Skybrine awake and by my side, but so where the girl, the other boys, and everyone else (including a dragon and a wolf o-o) around the bed!

"You okay," Skybrine was first to ask. "Just a nightmare," I sighed. "Must have been one heck of a nightmare," Mitch spoke. "What was it about," Kira asked me. "Maybe she can explain later after we can all get some sleep, PLEASE," Chaos groaned. "Why is everyone around my bed though," I asked.

"I share the bed with you!"

"We share the bedroom with you!"

"We were worried!"

"You were making a racket!"

"We heard you downstairs!"

"We heard you upstairs!"

"I'm a pretty light sleeper!"

"Most of us weren't asleep yet!"

"We heard you downstairs while trying to watch a movie!"

"Woah, woah, wait a second," I stopped everyone and looked and pointed at Ty "Did you say you guys were trying to watch a movie? Without us?!" "Uh, yeah," Ty smiled. "Shirtless boys, grab a t-shirt," I sat up "everyone downstairs! Movie night people!"