Merome

Jerome's POV

I was playing double dutch with Kira and Moon twirling the rope outside as Mitch started to notice and walked to us. "Hey biggums," Mitch said in a cheery mood "Whatcha up to?" "Double dutch," me, Kira, and Moon said in unison. I continued to keep going until they finally stopped. "Wanna play," I asked Mitch.

"Hm, sure," he replied as he got in the middle with me. As the girls began to spin the rope, they sang a song:

"Ice cream

Soda

Cherry on the top.

Who's your

boyfriend?

I for-

got

Is it

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Now that the alphabet is through,

We have a plan for the both of you!"

Suddenly, they both threw the ropes around me and Mitch to the point me and Mitch were tied together! My face was like a centimeter away from Mitch!

"Hey!" Mitch screamed as the girls ran off. He jumped for them and that made the both of us fall over. I closed my eyes as it happened and when I finally felt like it, opened my eyes to see... Mitch was on top of me. Now, our lips were about a centimeter away from each other!!! I blushed really hard as Mitch looked at my eyes, like straight into my soul. Suddenly, our lips collided and I felt sparks everywhere.

(No, just no juicy kiss details! SORRY!!! Not really X3)

Mitch pulled away finally, like we even had much room to pull away. "Okay, so.... this is getting uncomfortable," I told Mitch. "O-oh, I-I'm so sorry-" Mitch apologized quickly. "No, no, no, not about the kiss," I told him "Just the fact that we're still tied together..."

"O-oh," Mitch blushed. We both tried to untangle ourselves, but that just made everything worse. And in my mind, it may have looked dirty... "Do you think the dirty-minded with think something else of this," Mitch asked me.

 "Yeah, probably," I mumbled "HELP!!!!!!!!!"