Paradise Forest

Preston's POV

We all decided to play outside a bit more and Krystal wanted to bring us to a special place. Knowing her, who knows us, this place is probably amazing! We all where teleported to a place and the first thing I noticed was a huge hedge wall with a hidden door.

"Where are we," Rob asked. "Someplace beyond my cozy library," Krystal mumbled, then spoke louder "Here we are! I was exploring by myself about a mile away from our lab and found this place!" She opened the door as Skybrine walked to her side, seeming kind of weak. Krystal smiled weakly and wrapped her arm around Skybrine's hip as Skybrine leaned on Krystal slightly.

It's probably from the massive teleportation, I told myself. "You guys can go first," Krystal told us. I was the first to get through the door and gasped in amazement.

I saw a waterfall in front of me and a tree that hung over us with some flowers. Everyone else was also enjoying the scenery and I spot Rob. He was gazing apon all of the scenery right next to the water. I carefully walked to him and hugged him from behind. He quickly turned to see me and relaxed. "Hey Preston," he spoke.

"Hey, isn't this place beautiful," I replied. "Yeah, it's extraordinary," Rob sighed. We both sat down as everybody else was playing or hanging around the place. I noticed how my hand slipped into Rob's hands and blushed. I felt Rob put his arm around my waist as I scooted in closer.

I then felt something on my head and with my left hand, picked it up from my head. It was a little red flower from the tree above us. Rob smiled and took the flower from me and carefully placed it in my hair over my ear. I blushed as I looked into Rob's eyes. I felt myself leaning in, it felt right...

(CLIFFHANGER!!! Mwahahahahahahahhahahah!)