Summer!

Krystal's POV

It was summertime and usually kids would be excited and having fun without school. Now take a second to realize, I don't actually go to school anymore. I'm here at the lab all the time, no difference to other days. But the others treat it like it's actually something.

Lunetta says that the stars are the best during the summertime. Moon likes the warmer weather, even at night. And Skybrine says that he loves Summer the most. Honestly I was more of a girl who enjoyed any season BUT summer. And now, where am I? Where I usually am, the library.

"Kry-," exclaimed Skybrine's voice before pausing and the library door opening. "Really," I questioned him as I didn't even look up from my papers. Yes, papers. I wasn't reading a book, I was writing one. I guess that's a new thing for me to do now. "Come on, it's summertime," he exclaimed "Lets do something!" "I'm not really a fan of the summer actually," I mumbled. There was an eerie silence when I then turned my head and saw Skybrine towering over me. I honestly wasn't scared a just turned back to my papers.

"You don't like summer," Skybrine spoke with a bit of anger and disappointment. I just froze there and honestly couldn't move. This kind of is the first that I felt a bit of fear because of Skybrine. And I usually didn't show my fear or weakness around or for him, but I easily played it cool.

"No, I don't," I spoke calmly "I'm not a fan of the hotter weather. Heck, I don't even like the beach because I'm not a fan of the heat, okay?" I saw at the corner of my eye that he was tempting to hit me from his formation, but didn't. He must really like the summertime.

"Still, can you at least not be cooped up in this library 24/7," he asked me loudly. I shushed him slightly as I nodded my head to a beanbag couch with a sleeping Vikklan there. I giggled quietly as I watched them. I shipped them XD. Vik was shifting slightly in Lachlan's arms. I also stay here cause as a shipper, I always need to know what's up with my favorite ship. I'm happy for them...

"Fine, but come on," Skybrine begged, quietly "I wanna go swimming in the lake." "Then go without me," I told him. Next thing I know, I was being dragged with my stuff out of the library. I'm way too light -_-