Ever Since The Break Up! (2/3)

Lachlan's POV

I loved Krystal, but I heard what she said...

What a lying romance that was!

And truth be told, I don't blame her. We were the perfect couple, except for one flaw... lies. She loved opening up to me while I did only ever so often and replaced the truth with lies. I actually loved Vik more... I thought it wouldn't hurt if I would have loved them both t the same time, but Krystal might have noticed. And she hurted me more than probably would have happened if I were to hurt her with the with the exact words she used against me.

But Vik, I know he would never hurt me. And even though I usually acted more less numb with my emotions, he makes me regain my feelings slowly. I can't believe I actually never realized how great we were together.

And where am I now? Oh just on a beanbag couch with Vik. Vik all snuggled up into me, dozing slightly. His cute purrs. He actually loosing his Kanai powers and started developing some neko powers, probably from one of the experiments he put on himself when me and Krystal were together. He's been having major headaches and he has also been fainting ever so often.

I kissed Vik on his forehead as he snuggled even more into me. I'm safe with him and he'll be safe with me..