A Day In California [ jelsa ]

Short description: (Jack & Elsa)

Elsa moves to a new city while Jack stays at their hometown. Experiencing a long distance relationship was probably by far the hardest thing Elsa has been through.

Then one day Elsa had to deal with a bad day in work.

----/----/----/----

Los Angeles, California

Elsa's dream place, all her life she's been dreaming to live there.

And now she is living that dream.

But she had to leave her loved ones just to stay. Her parents, her sister and her fiancé.

She has been there for only a few weeks. And in those few weeks she's been through a lot, homesickness, thousands of phone calls from her loved ones, video chats, passed through a lot of strangers and many job interviews.

She's tried being a cashier, waitress at different fast food chains, salesperson and even dishwasher. And the last was working at an office being an assistant.

"You're fired!" Ms. Evanna yelled as she wiped her stained uniform.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. It was an accident. Please let me stay, I promise it won't happen ever again. Please." Elsa begged.

"No! Look what you've done to me! I'm all sticky and my uniform is stained and all my paperworks are wet because of your clumsiness." Evanna yelled angrily making the others look at her.

"Evanna don't you think you're being too harsh on the poor girl?" Tiana said putting her hand on Elsa's shoulder who was near to crying.

"No, this just cost me my 2 months hard work!" Evanna yelled waving the dripping wet papers on her hand over to Tiana's face. Tiana frowned as a piece of paper went to her face.

"Evanna I'm sure she'll help you on that, right Elsa?" Tiana looked at Elsa who kept nodding her head, biting her lips in nervousness. "Besides, that's what you hired an assistant for. To help you." Tiana added.

"Exactly, I needed help not a burden!" Evanna groaned. "And thanks to you I need to work ten times harder, now if you'll excuse me I have work to do." Evanna stormed off the room.

Elsa looked down in disappointment and embarrassment. She tried her best at this job, and it was only her second day. How could it get any worst?

"Don't worry Elsa, she just needs time to cool off. I'll just talk to her." Tiana said patting her back. "In the mean time you could just clean up, I'm sure she'll be nice enough to make you stay."

Elsa sighed and nodded. She quickly started collecting the papers and separated some that weren't that wet so she could dry it.

But it was no use, the coffee stains covered the words printed on it.

She started wiping Evanna's table and the floor even though she knows that was the janitor's job.

She didn't care even if the people looked around her as if she was crazy, she was just desperate. A little bit too desperate.

She knows she could have a better job than this. Jack has contact to many people here in Los Angeles. He could get her any job she wants, secretary, assistant manager and even give her a business she could start.

He even insisted to go there with her. But being the stuborn person Elsa is, she just told him not to.

Jack was a pretty rich guy. His father has a well known business in California that's why they have contact to other businesses there.