Run Away [ jelsa ]

Short description: (Jack & Elsa)

Alternate sequel for "My Ride Back Home"

----/----/----/----

Day 1826

Third person's point of view

"That was fun!" Jessa said enthusiastically. "Again!"

"That was your 2nd time around already." Elsa laughed. "Plus it's already late, time to go home."

"But moooooom." Jessa pouted.

"Come on grandpa is waiting for us in the mansion." Elsa told Jessa.

"Can we go again later then?" Jessa asked, her eyes sparkling in excitement.

"Sure maybe later." Hiccup answered with a smile.

Jessa grinned. "Cassie you should come too!"

"I don't know. Uncle Jack can I?" Cassie tucked Jack's shirt. She had this look on her face that made it even harder for Jack to say no.

"Sure Cassie, when is it anyway?" He asked.

"Just give me your number and I'll contact you." Hiccup said.

After exchanging numbers they all went in separate ways on their way home.

Jack stays at Charlotte's since he now works for his Uncle as right hand of his cousin. His mother and sister stays at their new home Jack bought with the help of his savings, the money he got for selling his car and a little help from his uncle.

Jack went straight to his room, went to bed without bothering to change. His mind was fogged with so many questions and regrets. His heart was pounding so hard whenever he recalls what Hiccup said.

"Jack, Jessa's your child."

It was all he could think of. He was silently wishing that when he takes Cassie back at the carnival Elsa would be the one to come with Jessa.

Jack groaned. "Why is this so complicated?"

A knock was heard in the door making Jack look at that direction. "It's open." He said.

"It's Charlotte." She said knocking.

"Yeah, I know. I said it's open." Jack rolled his eyes before sitting up.

"I heard from Cassie." Charlotte said. Jack just raised an eyebrow. "You two saw Elsa there, right?" Charlotte asked.

"Not just saw. Cassie actually played with Jessa so we hung out for a while." Jack said laying down once more. "Lottie I don't know what to do!"

Charlotte sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Jack with pity. "This Jessa, who is she?"

"Elsa's daughter." Jack answered making Charlotte's eyes widen. Before she could say a word Jack spoke up. "My daughter."

"What?" Charlotte's eyes widened even more. "How?!"

Jack shook his head. "I don't know." He lied. He exactly knew how it happened. He was just wondering why Elsa didn't tell him.

Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Don't 'I don't know' me Jackson Overland. Just tell me!"

Jack didn't tell her. He just put a pillow on his head to cover his face.

"You are such a child Jack." Charlotte said.

"Not." His muffled voice argued. Charlotte hit him with another pillow making him remove the one covering his face.