Present [ jelsa ]

Short Description: (Jack & Elsa)

(A part two/sequel for the one shot "Past")

After a few attempts of trying to contact Elsa, Jack finally found a way to talk to her without anyone trying to pull her away from him.

Now all that's left is to find a way for them to be together again.

Warning: contains swearing

----/----/----/----

"I give up." I muttered under my breath as I covered my face with my hands.

"You're gonna give up that easy?" My cousin, Tadashi, asked.

"You don't understand how hard it is for me to see her almost everyday whenever I'm off to work but I can't talk to her. I can't even get near her without being pushed away by her body guards." I groaned.

"Hey, if there's something I know about this love thingies is that you should never give up on them. Look at me and Honey, I almost got burnt alive but the doctors saved me and now we're back together." Tadashi said.

"Love thingies?" I raised my eyebrow. "Tadashi we both know I'm better in giving advices than you. And now I advice you to is to stick with your nerd business and leave the love business to the experts."

"And who's the expert supposed to be? You? You can't even talk to Elsa." He laughed before leaving my office.

"Oh fck off man." I threw a pencil to him but lucky for him he already closed the door before it hit him.

I sighed before starting to pack up. Great, another day of torture. I picked up my suit case and went down to go grab a taxi.

I don't know why but somehow I always find my eyes searching for Elsa. I know it would only hurt more but it's the only thing that they can't stop me from doing. It's something I can't stop myself from doing.

The moment a taxi stopped by was when I realized she wasn't around. I don't know if that's supposed to be a relief because I don't have to be once again shoved off to the ground or if I should be sad because a day will come by and I haven't even seen her.

I went in the taxi and told the driver where my destination was. It was actually just a couple of blocks away from my office but whenever I walk on those streets I always end up hallucinating things, like seeing her there. I do see her there sometimes, so maybe it's better if I go through there faster so I don't have to bare trying to get to her longer.

I entered my apartment with a huge frown on my face. I plopped myself to the couch on loosened my tie to relax a bit.

"Oh your home. Perfect timing." I heard a girl's voice say making me sit up straight. Dammit, Tadashi's here with his girlfriend again? I thought he was out for today?

"Bro what took you so long?" Tadashi went out the kitchen. I just sighed and slouched once more.

"You know, the only element you needed was a help of a friend." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes. I already told him that he couldn't possibly help in my situation right?

"Okay, here's some tea." Honey Lemon said. Wait, that doesn't sound anything like Honey Lemon. That voice is so much more familiar. I looked to her direction and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I found a way to let her bodyguards go away by telling them this is business related." Tadashi smirked.

Shit my heart is beating so fast I can't even control my own breathing.

"I'll leave you two here for now. Honey Lemon's waiting for me down at 3rd floor." Tadashi said standing up.

"Okay!" Elsa smiled waving at him as he left. She set the tray down on the coffee table and looked at me.