Back to Gravity Falls [ dipcifica ]

Short description: (Dipper & Pacifica)

An imaginary scene set years after the last episode of Gravity Falls.

----/----/----/----

"Hey." I felt someone nudge my shoulder.

"What?" I asked a bit pissed and looked at my oh-so-annoying twin sister.

"Isn't that Pacifica?" She asked nudging me once more while pointing at a blonde girl wearing a purple dress. I just rolled my eyes before pushing back my glasses to place.

"I don't know Mabel, why don't you go ask her to find out." I said picking up my bag. And before I know it, the person who was once beside me has magically teleported to the other side of the room.

"Hey Pacifica!" Mabel yelled gaining everyone's attention. I groaned and face palmed. I wonder when will my sister ever become less energetic?

The blonde haired girl tilted her head slightly to see who called her. Well what do you know? It is Pacifica.

"Mabel! Help me lift these bags to the bus!" I called. I just heard her laugh as she talked to Pacifica, who clearly didn't want to talk to her.

I haven't really seen her for a while, she looks different. And less sassy. She seems a bit nicer now. Why? Cause she haven't rolled her eyes on Mabel yet, unlike before.

Well, it has been years. And maybe throughout those years she changed. Maybe, I don't know.

I carried the last bag we had to the bus and sat down. Not long Mabel sat beside me with a giant smile plastered on her face.

"Hey Dipper, Pacifica's also on her way to Gravity Falls." She said enthusiastically. And suddenly Pacifica popped out smiling while waving her hand.

"That's great." I said rather sarcastically, but I didn't mean to make it sarcastic. It was just the way I talk whenever I am a bit annoyed.

"And she's sitting here with us." Mable grinned. I just nodded and grabbed my phone. Before I could even open it Mabel cleared her throat.

"What?" I asked. It was her turn to roll her eyes.

"Well move a bit Dipper, give Pacifica some space so she could sit here." Mabel said making hand gestures that tells me to move more.

"No Mabel I think I'll just go sit somewhere else." Pacifica said.

"Nonsense. You're sitting here with us." Mabel said patting her left side which was the empty part of the seat.

"Dipper can you get her luggage?" Mabel whispered making me groan.

"Fine." I said standing up. "Thank you!" Mabel replied.

"Oh wait I gotta get something." Pacifica said as she trailed behind me.

I just stopped to check where she was going to know which was her bags.

"Let me help." I said grabbing the bag that she was holding.

"Oh no no no. It's fine. I can handle it." She said pulling the bag towards her.

"No it's okay I can help." I said pulling it towards me. And that started a tug of war between me and Pacifica. The bag was the rope, luckily it was the kind of bag that didn't easily break or tear apart.

I raised my eyebrow to her making her glare a bit.

"Aren't you supposed to get your sister something?" She crossed her arms making the bag hit me cause of the force. I yelped in pain as it hit my knee.

"Yes and this is what I was supposed to get." I said trying to hide the fact that my knee really hurts.

"Oh. You could've told me that earlier." She said giggling as I rubbed my right knee.

"Yes, that was a mistake I wish I didn't make." I said before cursing under my breath. Man that hurts so much.

"Do you need a hand there Dipper?" She asked.

I shook my head and started to walk, with a huge bag over my left shoulder. "Really you look like you can use some help." Pacifica said trying hard not to laugh.

"Nope, I can handle it." I said. What is in this thing?

"Are you sure?" She teased as we both went on the bus.

"Yep." I said heading down to our spot where we found Mabel already sleeping on my side of the seat.

I sighed and put her bag beside me and Mabel's and sat beside Mabel. And she sat beside me. Pretty awkward actually.

"Is everybody in the bus? We're leaving in 5 minutes." The bus driver said.

"So, Dipper. It's been a while since I've seen you." Pacifica started. Weird, why is she talking to me? Oh wait, the one she was supposed to talk to throughout the ride is already asleep.

"Yeah, 5 years." I said looking out the window.

Okay, so it has been years since I saw this drama queen, or former drama queen. Whatever you'd prefer, I don't know if she's still a drama queen or not so I'm still gonna refer to her as "the worst" since I don't know if she's changed in attitude or what.

"Look sorry about earlier." She said making my eyes widen. Pacifica saying sorry? What happened during those 5 years?!

"You looked surprised." She laughed.

"Say that again." I said facing her with a raised eyebrow.

"What? Sorry?" She said also raising an eyebrow.

"Oh so I did hear it right." I muttered making her laugh again.

"What? Surprised I'm not my usual sassy self?" She crossed her arms with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"Y-yeah." I awkwardly scratched my nape. She rolled her eyes jokingly.

"People change you know." Pacifica said looking to the other way.

I frowned. I guess that offended her. Are you kidding me Dipper? Of course she's offended. I mentally facepalmed.

"I mean look at you, you changed a lot. You don't look like that nerdy wimp from before." She laughed.

"To be honest you look kinda attractive." She stared to my eyes making me look away. Okay, that was..... unexpected.

"You managed to change, don't you think I can too?" She said leaning backwards to the seat.

"I guess, but I just didn't expect that much to change on you." I blurted out.

"Oh Dipper, I can be many things. Just tell me what you want and I can be that." She smirked making my eyes widen.