Trash [ meridashi ]

Short description: (Merida & Tadashi)

Talking about their plans on summer.

Warning: contains swearing

----/----/----/----

"Pfft. You lost your phone?" Merida said holding back her laugh.

"Yeah. I think it fell off my pocket when I was walking home." I said with a straight face. Damn it, of all the things I could end up losing.

"That's stupid." She ends up laughing out loud.

"Ha Ha." I just said sarcastically while my seatmate stared at us weirdly. Probably because of one reason.

She is the only girl I talk to like this in our class. Or in any of my class. I talk to the others but I don't really talk to them face to face, more like via message or chat. And when I do talk to them face to face, it's not like this kind of conversation.

"What were you doing lass? How could you lose a phone this big?" She said making the size of the phone with her hand. There she is again calling me lass instead of lad.

"I swear I was just looking at the time before I realized it was gone the moment I arrived here." I furrowed my eyebrows. Shit, that cost me a lot of money. She has a point. How can I lose a phone that big?

"I'm surprised you aren't crying." She said with a smirk.

"Not funny." I just glared. I seriously do not know why I'm even talking to this girl right now.

All I'm honestly thinking of is "how will I get enough money to buy me a new phone?"

I can't live without a phone! I'll die!

Well, that was a bit exaggerated but you get the point.

"Well, didn't you at least try to look for it?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I did. Twice. I was going around in circles multiple times." I just replied, still trying to recall my recent actions. Where did I put it?

"I'm such a failure." I repeated again and again.

"Quit saying that. You might pass your failure on me." Merida rolled her eyes.

"You're a failure." I smirked trying to piss her off.

"No you are. A big failure. A big, gigantic tall-" Merida stopped as I stared at her with a raised eyebrow. "-person."

"Person failure." She added before snickering.

"Ms. DunBroch! Mr. Hamada! Keep quiet!" Our grumpy old teacher yelled.

"Damn, such a killjoy." Merida muttered before facing the blackboard because she was facing the back before.

I laughed. "Yeah." Finally opening my notes.

"What's your next subject again?" She asked, this time not facing me.

"Calculus." I said checking the board before writing down whatever she was saying.

"Right, and next is Arts class right?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Cool. I heard we are only going to talk about why Mona Lisa didn't have any eyebrows." She snickered. This girl.

"Don't tell me you're bringing up that subject to the teacher. Again." I raised my eyebrow even though she wouldn't see.

"Eh, it's fun. I can see the lad smiling while talking about the 'great detailing' of Mona Lisa. Plus whenever I bring it up, he forgets about what the real lesson is. You have to at least thank me I will save your crummy ass from another activity." She said with a proud smile as she tilted her head a bit to my direction.