The New Start [ jelsa ]

Short description: (Jack & Elsa)

A sequel to "The New Girl"

----/----/----/----

Elsa

My life has been pretty exciting. It was like that cliché stories I used to read about.

I learned a lot of things after just moving. How ironic cause when we we're about to move I was practically yelling just to stay, but now I never wanted to leave.

In fact, this place is where I started my new family. A family of me, Jack and the little ones.

"Jackie go long!" I heard my little 6 year old son yell.

"I'm open Zach!" Jackie yelled and you can hear the heavy footsteps if a little girl going up the stairs. I just sighed before turning the stove off.

"Jacqueline! Zachary! No playing balls inside the house!" I yelled as I go out the kitchen.

"Aww." Zach And Jackie said in unison, also doing the same hand gestures.

It's like they're two puppets being controlled by one person that can only do one thing with both puppets at a time.

"Let's go outside!" Zachary called Jacqueline before he came running outside to the backyard. Jacqueline came running out next.

I admit, two little kids is a lot bear with at the same time. Specially when they're both always full of energy. But everything is worth it when you'll see then smile, and laugh, and achieve even the most little things in life.

There will always be a competition between the two, that was the hard part. You would expect that it'll be easy to just buy Jackie a Barbie doll and Zach toy cars. But it's not as easy as it seems.

Once Jack would buy Zachary some toy guns, lasers, plastic swords, he should always always buy two. Jackie was that kind of pretty princess with a rebel guy like side. That's why she and Zach always gets along well. That and the thing about them being twins.

To her girl cousins, she was also a princess, but to her guy cousins, she was one of the boys.

Maybe it had something to do with her looking exactly like her father. Or maybe it was because both of them did. Hence, their names.

Of course Jack named Jackie, and also gave her the nickname. It was actually sweet of him to name his daughter after his mother. And as for Zachary, I feel kind of sorry for him having such a long name.

Andrew Ralph Zachary Isaac Arendelle Frost. Some just call him Zach, and some, Arzie (the one who calls him that is mainly his aunts).

You'll identify right away who gave the Andrew, of course Peter wanted to name the child, it's been him and Jack's deal before. That if it was a boy, Peter would name it. And he wanted to name it Peter, Jack immediately disagreed and just changed it to something from Peter's name but not his exact name. So he thought, Andrews is pretty good, he removed the s and that's how Zach got his Andrew.

And when the two great aunts knew about Peter naming the child they also immidiately wanted to join in.

Ralph was obviously from Rapunzel's name. Isaac was from Anna and Elise, though I really don't know where they got that. And the Zachary part was Jack and Kristoff's idea.

And as for Merida, who unfortunately didn't get to join in the naming, came up with the arrangement of the name and the nickname Arzie. Well, with the help of Hiccup of course. It was funny because if they didn't rearrange that it would've become Riza which was most definitely one of the girliest nickname to give a boy.