Past [ jelsa ]

Short description: (Jack & Elsa)

On a busy street of New York, Jack Olson meets a girl with beautiful platinum blonde hair. Believing she was his one true love he didn't stop trying to get her attention.

This unexpected meeting turned out to have a shocking news they'll never forget.

----/----/----/----

"Elsa?" I quickly ran to a particular platinum blonde haired girl. I can't be wrong, I know it's her.

"Elsa." I called again. No response, she just kept walking and walking. I didn't stop shouting her name just so she'll look back, even if it meant being looked at strangely by people who we're on the busy streets.

"Elsa." I tried to catch my breath as I finally made her stop, well, by blocking her way.

"Um, excuse me." She said. I looked at her very closely.

It is her. Elsa. My Elsa. My everything.

I quickly hugged her tightly and smiled widely. "You're back. You're finally back!"

-*-

"Jack, I passed!" Elsa grinned widely as she showed her acceptance letter from a prestigious university on a place almost halfway around the world from here.

I smiled weakly. "Yay." I said without my usualy happy tone.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Elsa asked as she walked over to me.

"No, nothing. I'm glad you passed. Congratulations." I said gloomily while giving her a tight hug.

She sighed deeply and hugged back, squeezing me a bit. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Me too." I sighed.

-*-

"Um, sir. I'm sorry, you must've confused me from another person. My name is not Elsa, it's Briar." She said making me let her go.

"What?" I stared at her. No, I know it's her. I can't be wrong. Her eyes, her face, cheeks, lips, facial shape, everything. A complete resemblance of Elsa Arrens.

"I'm Briar Rhindel sir. Not Elsa. You really must've just mistaken me for that Elsa person." She said apologetically. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, I'm not mistaken. You're Elsa Arrens. Don't you remember me at all Elsa?" I asked.

"Sir, I told you already I'm not Elsa i-"

"It's me, Jack. Jack Olson." I said almost teary eyed, my heart was already pounding in my chest.

If this is some kind of a payback or a prank, it's not funny anymore. I know I used to play a lot of tricks on Elsa but she'll never prank me, she thinks it's too silly to play tricks on people.

This can't be happening again, I can't be hallucinating that another person's face is replaced by hers. Damn, why did it have to take her too long to come back.

-*-

"It'll just be 4 years Jack. Not forever." Elsa touched my cheek. I looked down. "Yeah, but that's a pretty long time."

"Oh come on, we still can communicate. It's what the internet is for." She laughed.

"But it won't be the same, I don't want your picture on a screen, I want to talk to you personally. Face to face, live and be near each other." I reasoned.