Dream Park [ hiccanna ]

Short description: (Anna & Hiccup)

----/----/----/----

"Oh!" I heard a girl squeal and by that I was shoved to the right and almost tripped.

"Sorry!" The girl screamed looking at me then continued running. "Wait for me guys!" She yelled picking up her pace.

Woah. That girl is gorgeous. I think I'm inlove. Wait, what?

I shook my head and continued on walking around. I looked at my wrist that had a band that said "unlimited rides" beside the amusement park's logo.

Now, where to ride so I don't waste this? I just walked and walked and walked around.

I could ride all of those but without anybody with me, it wouldn't that be fun. It's a shame the twins weren't allowed to go, my best friend had this tournament thing then I was forced to go to this "field trip". I thought it would be fun since they said it would be "educational" but where is the educational part of going to an amusement park?

What do you think am I? A grade schooler who'd be thrilled to go here? I can't believe the teachers thought it would be "cool" to send us seniors to an amusement park. I guess it's fine with the others but I'd be more satisfied if we went to the museum for the, I don't know, hundreth time I think?

I sighed and sat on a park bench then stared at the people who are actually having fun.

"They look so happy don't they?" Someone said. I looked beside me and saw a familiar girl. Wait a minute, this is the girl from earlier.

"Hi!" She waved. I just gave her a weak smile. Okay, this is awkward.

"Are you also from the school that was on a field trip?" She asked.

"Oh you mean Bloomsberry High?" I asked. "Yup, I go there." I said not bothering to wait for her answer.

I know what you're thinking, our school name sucks. It was named after the owner Harold Bloomsberry, I would've liked it better if it was Harold High. Maybe I'd gain more attention cause it would seem like it was named after me.

If they called me using my real name instead of that stupid nickname my oh so nice best friend of mine gave me. Since he started calling me "Hiccup" everybody began copying him which is annoying. This is what happens when your friend is famous, he can call you whatever he wants and everyone will go with it.

"Don't you have like a 'unlimited rides' wrist band or something?" She asked. I just nodded.

"Oh. Then why aren't you using it um, what's your name?" She asked again.

"Hicc- I mean Harold." I said. And that is why I sometimes get stuck with the nickname, I oftenly say it's my name so.... that's why.

"Right, why aren't you using it Harold?" She asked. I just shrugged.

"You're really missing out a great opportunity Harold. I don't have an 'unlimited rides' wrist band so if I were you I'd use it." She said as she started braiding her hair.

"I was dragged here by my cousin cause she had no one to go with." She added.

"So your cousin also goes in Bloomsberry High?" I asked.

"Yup." She said searching for something in her bag as she held the end of her braided hair.

"What's your name?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you want it to be?" She smirked.

I raised my eyebrow higher, if that was possible. She laughed and hit my shoulder lightly.

"I'm kidding you. It's Anna." She smiled brightly.

Wow, her smile is gorgeous.

"Anna where are you?! I got tickets for- Hiccup?" A familiar blonde haired girl looked at me surprised.

"Oh my gosh Punzie you know him?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, he's in my Arts class." Rapunzel said. I just waved.

"I didn't know you went, you know, since Jack was on that tournament and Ruff and Tuff wasn't allowed." Rapunzel said. I just shrugged.

"Wait, did you just call Harold Hiccup?" Anna asked.

"Well yeah, everyone calls him that." Rapunzel said. I mentally groaned. See what I mean?

"Why Hiccup?" Anna asked. I wanted to tell them to change their subject but that might end up sounding mean.

"I don't know." Rapunzel said. "Anyways, I got you a ticket for the bump cars again! 2 more rounds please."

"Cool! Harold why don't you come too?" Anna said. Oh well, looks like I got no one to talk to again so i- wait,did she say I could come too?

"It's gonna be fun I promise." Anna said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the bump cars.

After the two rounds of riding the bump cars I was dragged from ride to ride. I guess I could have fun without Jack and the twins, I never knew that until I came across Anna.

"Oh Anna I just got a text from Eugene!" Rapunzel said squealing. Eugene, the guy everyone knows Rapunzel likes. Are they already going out?

I might be going to the same school as them but I'll never what happens in the school unless someone tells me about it.

"Aw what? What am I supposed to do then? I don't wanna be a third wheel and chaperone on your little date." Anna pouted while crossing her arms. Then Rapunzel's eyes landed on me. Oh man, I have a bad feeling about this.

"Oh come on Anna, you won't be a chaperone. Hiccup's gonna accompany you so it would be more of a double date." Rapunzel smirked.

"Double date? With you guys? No thank you. If I wanna go have a date with somebody I don't wanna be with you guys, so no double dates. You always tend to eat each other's faces out." Anna said making a face. Rapunzel rolled her eyes.

"Well then what are you gonna do while I'm out with Eugene?" Rapunzel asked.

Anna looked at me with a smirk. "I'll have a date with Hiccup. Away from you guys."

My eyes widened. I never agreed to this!

"We'll be going then!" Anna said starting to drag me away again.

This girl is really something. She has this weird personality that I don't get. I barely know her yet I let her just drag me around.

But to be honest, if I had the chance, I'd like to know her more.

"So, where shall we ride?" She asked stopping.

I shrugged. "Perhaps the ones we didn't ride? Oh wait, we've ridden all of them."

Anna sighed. "What do you even do on a date?"

"I don't know. I've never been in one." I blurted out.

"You've never been on a date?" She asked surprised. I just once again shrugged.

"Are you serious? With a gorgeous face like that ho- I mean, you really look like you've used to date a lot of girls. Wait, that sounded a bit weird." She said.

I laughed. "Well you look like you've done this before." I said looking away.

Suddenly I feel rather odd when I feel her skin touching mine. Funny I didn't feel this way earlier.

"Nah, it's actually my very first date." She said. Wait did I hear that right?

"It's mine too." I said.

"Yeah. So what do we do now?" She asked. I just shrugged.

"I know! Let's ride the Ferris Wheel!" She said enthusiastically and began pulling me towards the Ferris wheel.

At this moment my heart was beginning to pound so hard.