Teen [ Mariblanc ]

Short Description: (Marinette & Cat Blanc)

Cat insists on defeating Hawk Moth once and for all, even if Ladybug wasn't going to help him.

Inspired by Seventeen from Heathers.

----/----/----/----

My hands were trembling as I tries to reach his. My legs were a bit wobbly but I still managed to keep myself standing.

"Cat, listen to yourself. You're not making any sense." I told him.

He glared at me, his eyes sending deadly daggers that kept piercing right through me. He's never looked at me so angrily before.

I felt my legs grow weaker and stumbled when I took a step closer to him. At the corner of my eye I saw him step closer to me as well, maybe to help me up, but refrained himself. For a moment I saw his face soften until it returned to his angry expression.

"Princess, I won't rest until that villain is taken care of." He said, on his had a mega cataclysm already forming.

I jumped to him and gave him a tight embrace. "No Cat, please. Don't do that here nor anywhere." I begged him, eyes starting to tear up.

The light from the mega cataclysm disappeared but then I felt myself being slightly pushed away.

I looked at Cat Blanc in the eye and the moment our eyes met I felt a sting in my chest, causing me to tear up more.

"Cat." I said, barely a whisper as I couldn't stop my tears anymore.

"All I want is for us to do normal things together." I said. "You don't have to force yourself to fight the villain. You don't have to-"

"It's the only way." He insisted. He looked pained.

"Look I get that you and Ladybug used to fight evil together and always save the day but like you said she's-"

"Marinette." He said with a stern voice, his hands gripping on my shoulder. I winced a bit. "Sorry." He muttered before hugging me and repeatedly caressing my back. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Do I still remind you of her?" I looked down, hands resting on my side. "Are you still keeping up with me just to keep yourself from forgetting her?"

"Marinette I-"

"Cat at first I was okay with it, you kept insisting I'm Ladybug even if I have never heard of her." I said tears rolling down my face. "But I now it just hurts that you only like me because I ressemble her."

Cat pulled away and looked at me in the eye. "No, that's not true. I love you Marinette. I love you more than anyone and anything." Cat said, without any trace of hesitation in the tone of his voice.

"I'm only fighting because I have to." He said.

I shook my head. "What if- what if we just maybe play video games instead? Or- or bake macaroons, cakes, brownies, you name it. Anything but going out there and fighting." I said between hiccups and sniffs. As if my stuttering wasn't making it hard enough.

"You know it's what I do." He said with his soft voice that makes my heart melt. "I fight evil to keep Paris safe. To keep you safe." He gave me an embrace.

I didn't hesitate on hugging back. "But it's dangerous. What if you don't come back." I said, my voice cracking when the thought crossed my mind.

"I'll always come back." He said trying to reassure me.

"Don't you want a life with me?" I asked. He looked at me with a confused face. "Don't you want a normal life with me? Away from all this mess?"

"Of course Princess, I would love to have a life with you." He said, resting his hand on my cheeks.

"Then can't we just drop the hero act and just act like normal teenagers?" I asked him, holding the hand that was on my cheek. "Can we do that?" I asked once more, looking into his eyes.

I can see tears falling down his face as well. "If that's what you want." He said staring back at me.

I nodded with delight. "That's all I want." I said as tears just started flowing a bit harder.

"Then can we just act like normal teenagers?" He cupped my cheeks.

"If you'd choose me." I told him.

"I've already chosen you a long long time ago." He chuckled before pulling me in for a kiss.

----/----/----/----

Alright to clear things up. Yes. She had amnesia.

Now with that new information, i suggest you reread it to get more feels ehe