Orange and Green [ jelsa ]

Short Description: (Jack & Elsa)

Sugarcoated version of what happened between the two friends of mine that i ship. I still can't get over how cute they looked huehuehue

Roulette # 1

----/----/----/----

Although I tried to wake up early, I failed miserably. The moment I opened my eyes I immediately knew I was going to be late.

Today was supposed to be the day I enjoyed a school activity without any problems in my mind. But since I didn't wake up early I wouldn't be able to make it in time. Our first activity, the color run, was supposed to start at 7 am but it's already 6 and I still haven't gotten ready.

It wouldn't hurt to try and catch up to them before they started so I tried my best to go as fast as I could. But no matter how fast I got ready, it was still going to be a 20 minutes ride to school.

I arrived at school with no more students around, all of them were already having fun on the color run. Luckily, after a few minutes of sitting in our classroom one of my classmates showed up. Turns out they didn't bring changing clothes so they couldn't join. I brought some but I'm pretty sure they're already halfway so joining them now would be quite awkward, for me that is.

Waiting for them to return was a long boring time for me. When I heard the place start to get noisy I knew some of them were already back. And I knew all of them finally returned when they all started to get pictures. Some of my classmates already went back to our classroom, soaking wet and looked like they went through some colorful war of paint and powered dye. I felt kind of envious that they got to go. It looks like they had so much fun.

Then a friend of mine suddenly showed up, whole body soaking wet and the color on her shirt partially faded. "Jack!" Merida spread her arms. "You're here!" I just smiled at her, but as she approached I knew what she was going to do.

"We missed you!" Merida said jokingly as she spread her arms even more, going closer and closer. When she was close enough to make our shirts have contact she refrained and ran towards another friend.

"We missed Jack right?" She said with a mischievous grin. The blonde she talked to shared the same grin as her eyes landed on mine.

"Jack I miss you!" Elsa said engulfing me to a hug. She wouldn't normally do this. I usually only get eye rolls and slaps. Merida even dubbed her a 'tsudere' because of that. I don't know what it means, although they already explained to me what a tsudere is a couple of times, but what I do know is that Merida claims that Elsa is one. I know she only hugged me to stain my white shirt. But it felt kind of nice.

"I missed you too." I smiled at her. My statement was ignored of course, she was too busy laughing with Merida about my stained shirt.

"One more hug." Elsa said hugging me tighter. That left an even obvious mark of orange and green dye on my shirt. She just smiled at me before running off.

Normally I would complain about this, but honestly I don't mind this stain at all.