Who I like... [ jelsa ]

Short description: (Jack & Elsa)

Part 2 of "Who do you like?"

----/----/----/----

"I see that we've been wrong." Anna tapped her chin, spying on the two who sat on the school benches. "Elsa was in fact not lying then."

As Anna tried to hide herself, someone approached her. "What are you doing?" Ariel showed up from behind her. Anna immediately shushed her and motioned her to duck.

With a lower voice, Ariel asked Anna once more, "What are you doing?". Anna pointed at Elsa's direction and they both peaked from the bush.

"Are they on a date or something?" Ariel gasped. Anna shushed her once again and practically shoved Ariel to hide behind the bush.

"That's what I'm here about." Anna said. The took a short peak on the two and noticed there was someone else with them.

"Oh." Anna said sounding disappointed and stood up. She had a pout on her face as she approached Elsa who sat with Jack and Tadashi.

She noticed a sad look on Tadashi's face as Elsa and Jack tried to comfort him. Elsa noticed Anna and waved at her.

"What happened?" Anna mouthed to Elsa who just shrugged to the question. Jack noticed Anna and waved at her with a weak smile. He then turned to Elsa who motioned to Tadashi.

With simple gestures they communicated. Jack nodded his head then tilted his head to Anna's direction quickly, it was his way of non verbally saying that it was okay if Elsa went with Anna.

Elsa motioned to Tadashi once more but this time with a confused face.

"It's okay Elsa, maybe a little guy talk would make me feel better." Tadashi suddenly spoke up making the three startled.

"A-are you sure?" Elsa said with a hint of surprise and confusion.

"Yeah, I have to get some advice to Jack and it would be nice if we could talk about things alone." Tadashi said.

Elsa raised an eyebrow. "You and Jack actually discuss serious matters? Together?" Elsa asked.

"Hey! I talk about serious stuff too you know!" Jack defended himself as if he was the only one being targeted about it. Tadashi laughed. "Yeah, this is definitely not the first." Tadashi confirmed.

"I feel sorry for interrupting now." Anna said.

"You weren't interrupting anything." Tadashi said a bit panicky, he didn't really like the fact that he made other people feel bad.

"No no. I'm sorry." Anna said. "Elsa you just stay here."

"It's okay, Elsa go." Tadashi said.

"Yeah, I need my time alone with Dashi." Jack grabbed on to Tadashi's arm and motioned Elsa to go as if he was telling a dog to go away.

Elsa rolled her eyes at Jack who just stuck his tongue out and hugged Tadashi's arm tigher.

"You guys are so weird." Anna commented.

"I know." Elsa agreed.

"Just go already sheesh." Jack said making Tadashi laugh.

The moment Elsa and Anna turned around and started walking away from them Jack let go of Tadashi's arm and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, what was that about?" Jack asked with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms.

"What?" Tadashi was a bit taken aback.