5 Years After [ jelsa ]

Short description: (Jack & Elsa, ft. Hiccup)

(A sequel to "My Ride Back Home")

After telling Jack about the news, Hiccup created a plan to finally get Elsa and Jack back together. But due to unexpected events, the plan didn't go that well.

Will Jack and Elsa still get their happily ever after?

Warning: contains swearing

----/----/----/----

Day 1827

Third person's point of view

"You did what?!" Elsa reacted to her husband's statement. Hiccup shrugged and looked down.

"I'm sorry I was just pressured, I didn't know that you weren't planning on telling him." He said.

Elsa massaged her temples, she's a bit freaked out that Hiccup just told him about what happened the other day. She didn't know if she should be mad on not but one sentence came out her mouth; "How did he react?"

Hiccup looked down, thinking so hard about what happened that time he was talking to Jack, recalling every detail. Elsa felt like he didn't really react so she sighed.

"It's okay Hiccup, he probably didn't believe what you said." Elsa sighed before getting to bed, covering her body with the thick gray blankets. Hiccup sat on the edge of the bed and sighed. "Elsa we can try talking to him, you know his number right? I'm pretty sure he hasn't changed it yet."

Elsa sat up with her eyebrows furrowed. "No, he might've already changed it. Hiccup it's been 5 years, it's impossible that he could've kept the same number the whole time."

"Hey, mine lasted 6 years." Hiccup said. "I'll contact him if you want."

Elsa hesitated, her eyes wandering around the room. She ended up shaking her head no. "We've tried before Hiccup, they already moved so we can't go to their house."

"Elsa, if there's a will, there's a way. And I'm gonna find a way, somehow." Hiccup put his hand over Elsa's. Elsa smiled weakly, still unsure.

Even though her heart and soul really wanted that, she wanted to go tell Jack personally about Jessa and know how he'll react, but she kept telling herself no.

"Hiccup, please. You don't have to. I really don't think I should meddle with his life now. He seems like he's enjoying his life without all this drama I'm causing. All those stories that Cassie said contained a happy Jack, not like the person he was yesterday or the da-" her voice cracked before she finished the word as the pictures came crashing in her mind. "The day...... we got separated."

Hiccup sighed. "I knew you'd say that." He looked into her eyes and gave her a weak smile. "And I know you're lying." He muttered.

The Haddocks were known for one thing, being persistent people. And another thing about them is that they're stubborn. Very very stubborn.

"Just go to sleep. I'll take care of it. Okay?" Hiccup said holding Elsa's shoulder and gently laying her down.

"Hiccup." Elsa said in a threatening voice. Hiccup just laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything stupid."

Elsa just rolled her eyes as she felt her stomach do back flips over her nervousness. She faced her left, which was near the lamp and sighed before closing her eyes to force herself to sleep.