Admit [ jelsa ]

Short description: (Jack & Elsa)

Elsa doesn't want to admit her feelings though everyone can see it. She keeps teasing Jack to other people despite him telling her she's the one he likes.

----/----/----/----

"What did you see in Jack to have a huge crush on him?" Elsa laughed as she braided Monique's hair.

"Well, he's handsome and nice and dreamy and-"

"And your mind is being corrupted by aliens." Elsa cut Monique off as she tied the end of the braid. "Jack is the complete opposite of what you just described."

"He is Elsa. Believe me." Monique insisted. Elsa just laughed, mocking Monique as she started braiding the other section of Monique's hair.

"Nice joke." Elsa said.

"He's nice to you." Monique kept defending her so-called reasons why she likes Jack. "He is your best friend right?"

"We're not best friends."

"Then what? Are you secretly dating him then? Tell me because if you are you could've just told me and-"

"Nope we're not."

"Then why are you two so close to each other? You aren't best friends, you aren't dating secretly nor are you two having a mutual understanding or something."

"We're just friends."

"Just friends?"

"Yes. Just friends."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"A hundred percent." Elsa ended the argument and tied the end of the braided section of Monique's hair.

"Hey Els can I borrow your phone?" Monique asked as Elsa sat down beside her.

"Why?" Elsa asked back.

"What's wrong with your best friend borrowing her best friend's phone?" Monique raised her eyebrow. "Hiding something Elsa?"

"No. Just wondering why." Elsa shrugged as she brought out her phone.

"Code." Monique reminded. Elsa has a very long pin code, so long that even though she already told it to Monique more than a thousand times she still forgets.

"Right." Elsa laughed unlocking her phone before handing it over to Monique.

Monique instantly opened Elsa's inbox and saw "Grandpa" at the top with the contact's icon having Jack's stolen picture.

"Grandpa?" Monique raised an eyebrow.

"It's his fault for dying his hair white. He looked better with brown hair." Elsa laughed.

"What if you mistake your real grandpa from him if he ever calls?" Monique laughed.

"I won't because one; that's what the icon picture is for and two; I don't have grandpas at both my mother and father side so that's not really a problem now is it?" Elsa explained.

"Point taken." Monique said before reading Elsa and Jack's conversation like the stalker she is.

"Are you sure you're not dating?" Monique raised an eyebrow as she read the part of Elsa and Jack's conversation where they were planning out what to do on their weekend.

"Positive." Elsa said finishing Monique's braid then going beside her.

"You two do movie marathons together?" Monique crossed her arms. Elsa just nodded. "And you two are not dating nor best friends?"