SuperHiro [ penniro ]

Short description: (Hiro & Penny)

This has been drafted for like a year but I still lowkey ship it so imma finsih it.

----/----/----/----

"Penny wait up!" He started panting the moment he stopped running.

"Oh hey Hiro." She smiled.

"I saw it! I saw - in the news. You and that k-"

"You saw it too?!" Penny groaned.

"Who didn't?" Hiro laughed.

"I could've saved myself." She pouted gripping on her bag.

"That superhero must like you very much to save you countless of times." Hiro teased. Penny laughed sarcastically as she hit her best friend's shoulder playfully.

"Who would like me? I'm a mess and I'm not even that pretty like how that so-called superhero described me to be." Penny sat on a bench.

"Yes you are. You're the prettiest girl I know." Hiro sat beside her. Penny blushed, she wasn't used to receiving compliments like that.

"Nice joke." She looked away to hide her blushing.

"Oh come on. Is Penny blushing?" Hiro teased as he laughed.

"Shut up. Don't call me pretty." She glared as her face turned to a crimson color because of embarrassment.

"But you are pretty. It's like a weird law in the superhero industry. The prettiest girl is always the damsel in distress that the hero saves." Hiro stated.

"I am not a damsel in distress." She groaned crashing her face to her arms that rested on her legs.

"Yeah but-"

"I'm not pretty either quit it Hiro!"

Hiro laughed. "I know That's what that superhero thinks though."

-*-

"Hey Tadashi..." Hiro called. Tadashi's head titled over to Hiro's direction and raised an eyebrow.

"Is there a problem?" Tadashi asked.

Hiro stared at the headline on the news paper. "Bolt saves the day again" it said. He sighed deeply and set the newspaper down.

"Can you make me a super hero?" Hiro asked his brother.

"You already are a Hiro. Why?"

"Haha." Hiro laughed sarcastically before he looked into an open space.

"Seriously why?" Tadashi asked looking at his frustrated brother. His eyes landed on the front page of the newspaper his brother was holding.

A huge picture of the famous hero "Bolt" with a familiar girl on his arms was on the page. Tadashi's lips curved up to a smirk.

"Oh now I get it." Tadashi said snatching the newspaper from Hiro. "Its because of Penny isn't it?"

Hiro looked away to think of an excuse but ended up telling the truth. After a short explanation and a lot of teasing, Hiro asked his brother once more, "So? Will you help me?"

"Alright buddy I'll help you. But only on the power-ups you could use. But I'm not gonna give you those supernatural powers that Fred say all the time 'cause-"

"-that's not science. I know, I know." Hiro finished for him. He knew that already too. Dropping yourself on a toxic waste or being bitten by a radioactive animal or insect doesn't really sound like it would work for him. It was not scientifically possible, as he would say but ironically enough he believes in mutation.