Saying Bye 101 [ jelsa ]

Short description: (Jack & Elsa)

Sugarcoat everything #1 version 2

Basically the second route for sugarcoat everything #1 told in a different point of view.

----/----/----/----

"Tell them you want to go to the same school as me." Elsa insisted for the hundredth time.

"I already did." I said sighing. It's hopeless, in decision making about schools my parents would always be the one to choose.

"Bet you didn't yet." The other line said.

"Yes I did." I argued.

"Then say it again. Maybe they didn't think you meant it." Elsa pursuaded. She's been like this ever since she found out that she's not going to the same school as I am.

At first she was supposed to go there but then her parents suddenly changed their minds and told her to go to a different school. Basically her parents were also the ones that decided.

"It's hard okay? Why don't you tell it?" I dared her.

"Maybe I will!"

"Alright, but first I need to ask you a question." I said.

"What question?" She asked.

"How?" I simply said.

Elsa paused for a moment. "I'll think of something." She said before ending the call. I sighed and tried to think of a way too.

Not long my phone was ringing again.

"Are you sure you told them?" There she is again with the same question.

"Yes." I repeated my answer. I heard her sigh.

"I know I'll try to convince them once more so-"

"Actually it's fine." I heard her say making me a bit surprised. "I understand." She added and another sigh was heard, this time a sniff was heard right after it.

"Elsa..." I said softly.

"I'm sorry, you're already troubled and still I keep trying to make what I want to happen." She said. "I'm so selfish aren't I?" I could tell she was already crying.

"No, I want that to happen too, don't take all the blame." I told her. "It's-"

"Just promise me you won't forget me okay?" Elsa said.

"Of course I won't." I told her. "I'll call you everyday. I'll message you, I'll always update you on what I'm doing just to show you I didn't forget and wouldn't forget." I said making her laugh.

"You're a charmer Jack. That sweet but you'll make me look like I'm your strict mother or something." Elsa said probably doing an eye roll right now. It seems to be a habit of hers.

I just laughed at her statement.

"Think of it like your husband is a business man who's so busy he only gets to go home on weekends because his workplace is far. And you, the wife, is working somewhere near our house." I said.

"Wow Jack... your head is too advanced." Elsa laughed. "We aren't even dating yet."

"I'll take the word yet and use it to remind me I have a chance." I grinned.

"Haha very funny."

"True, I am funny." I said still grinning.

"Aren't you supposed to be packing up or something?"

"You know just a moment ago you were practically begging me to stay and now it's like you're trying to get rid of me." I teased.

"Oh shut up."

***

"Jack!" I heard someone call out as I helped pack my things to the car. I smiled at the girl who ran her way here.

"I thought you wouldn't come." I joked. Elsa glared and punched my shoulder lightly.

"Jerk, you said you'll leave first thing in the morning! It's already noon!" She crossed her arms.

"Well, I had my reasons." I said.

"Jack is this everything you need?" I heard my mother call out.

"Uh, I think there's still another one left upstairs." I said.

"Well, go get them. I thought I already told you to bring them down earlier so- oh hi Elsa." Mom stopped midway when she caught a glimpse of the person I was talking to. Elsa just waved.

"10 minutes." Mom told me before heading inside.

"Huh?" Elsa raised an eyebrow after hearing what my mom told, I think she was supposed to whisper it to me but since Elsa has some sort if super hearing senses she heard my mom's 'whisper'.

"Ignore that." I said.

Well, to come clean I didn't lie about the 'leaving early in the morning' thing because we didn't want to get stuck in traffic but I didn't want to go without seeing her.

I know, it's corny that's why I don't want to say it out loud.

"So I guess I'll be seeing you after a few weeks?" I said rather awkwardly.

I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me tightly.

"I'll miss you." She said weakly. I smiled. Elsa wasn't the type to say things like that out loud, or write things like that. If I told her that she'd Never say the actual word, but I get it.

"Don't worry I won't forget." I said hugging back.

"Of course you won't." She said.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head. "Alright then let me have something to remember you by."

"I don't have anything with me though." Elsa tried searching in her pockets.

A perfect time to steal a kiss on the cheek. "That'll do." I said after committing my perfect crime. Her cheeks slowly became a dark shade of red and her eyes wide as saucers.

"Now both of us will surely never forget." I smiled widely.