Who do you like? [ jelsa ]

Short description: (Jack & Elsa)

----/----/----/----

"Elsa quit joking around." Anna lightly hit her shoulder.

"I'm not! I really do like Jackson." Elsa replied with furrowed eyebrows.

"Nice joke, it's pretty obvious you like Tadashi more." Ariel insisted.

"What makes you say that?" Elsa crossed her arms.

"Cause one; you two are so close that it almost feels like you two are in a secret relationship, two; you always hang out with him, three; you well, I think one already sums up everything about it." Anna laughed at herself.

Elsa rolled her eyes and took a sip on her iced tea.

"Tadashi is like a brother to me. Don't put malice on it." Elsa said halfheartly.

She did in fact like Tadashi. Who couldn't like him? He's nice, intelligent, not to mention good looking, pretty much the whole package.

She just uses Jack's name to cover up for it. She didn't want to admit that she liked Tadashi. At least not yet. She probably will when she doesn't like him anymore. That's just how her mind works.

"Oh sure." Anna and Ariel rolled their eyes.

~

"There's Jack." Ariel pointed at him. "With Elsa."

"And Tadashi." Anna added.

The two already concluded something. Their suspicions we're actually correct but due to Elsa's award winning acting skills it makes it hard to actually finalize it and prove their theory.

Elsa, of course, also noticed. That's why she was working harder with her infamous "acting skills". But sometimes her acting wasn't acting anymore. She was so focused on trying to convince everyone that she liked Jack that she didn't realize her lies started being the truth.

She really was starting to like the guy. But her head still believes the one she likes is Tadashi. She doesn't notice it.

Elsa was close to Tadashi, and Tadashi was close to Jack. Before, her excuse to be with Tadashi was to be with Jack. Now it's actually the other way around.

She doesn't hang out with Jack for show anymore, she doesn't even use him as an excuse anymore. It took her time to notice that.

"You like Tadashi right?" Jack said out of nowhere. Elsa looked at him surprised. Her brain started playing tricks again, trying to convince that she does still like Tadashi. So her first move was denial.

"What? No!" Elsa laughed nervously.

"Then who do you like?" Jack raised his eyebrow.

Elsa opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. That's when she realized something.

Her nervousness, she only feels that way when she talks about those things with the person she likes. She can say it. That's when her mind and heart were saying the same thing.

You like him.

It's not just a joke anymore.

Not for show.

You really do.

"Why would I tell you?" Elsa tried changing the subject. "Why are we even talking about this?"

Jack laughed. "I don't know. Why are you so nervous?"

"Am not!" Elsa rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right." Jack smirked.

"Shut up!" Elsa lightly hit his shoulders.

After that she successfully changed the subject until Tadashi joined them.

Confirmed. She doesn't feel that way with Tadashi anymore. The nervousness, the spark, it's not there. Tadashi sat beside Elsa since it was the only seat available.

"You two seem to get along." Tadashi said getting his phone from his pocket.

"Hello to you too." Jack laughed.

"What's so funny?" Elda raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Jack replied with a mischievous grin on his face. He was probably thinking if ditching the two to give some alone time for then since he thinks that Elsa likes Tadashi.

"I think I forgot something at-"

"Can I come with?" Elsa quickly stood up as Jack did too making him raise an eyebrow.

"I don't know. And leave Tadashi-"

The two looked at Tadashi, who was busy talking to someone over the phone. Elsa rolled her eyes. "Guess he's talking to Honey Lemon again." She said before laughing.

~

"Does it hurt?" Jack asked out of nowhere.

"Does what hurt?" Elsa asked back as they walked through the hallway.

"Having the one you like like someone else." Jack looked down.

"What?"

"Nothing." Jack looked down.

"What has gotten into you Jack? Why are you constantly asking questions like this to me?" Elsa's eyebrows furrowed.

"I just felt like asking you."

"That's creeping me out considering that you never shown interest in these kinds of things." Elsa laughed.

"Hey I do have interest in these kinds of things." Jack defended himself.

"Really?" Elsa crossed her arms and gave him an I-challenge-you look.

"Yeah. In fact I like someone right now." Jack said proudly.

Elsa didn't know how to react. So she just maintained her posture and repeated the last word she said earlier.

"Yes. Really." Jack's eyebrows furrowed.

"Alright then. Who do you like?" Elsa asked. Her heart started racing. She couldn't tell if she really wanted to hear it or not.

"Look who's asking now." Jack smirked.

"I'm just curious." Elsa reasoned.

"You'll know soon enough." Jack smiled.

Jack was obviously hesitating whether he should say it or not because the girl he likes is the one he was talking to.

He thinks she likes his friend so he couldn't make a move. So he kept it to himself.

No one knew that but himself. He never talked about it and constantly changes the topic when it's what's being talked about.

Until the day he found out Tadashi was starting to go out with Honey Lemon. He wanted to make sure Elsa doesn't get hurt because of that. He wanted to know if she does like Tadashi, or if she still does.

But he doesn't know that Elsa actually likes him.

"Who do you like?" It played in their heads.

"I like you."