Party [ jelsa ]

Short description: (Jack & Elsa)

----/----/----/----

"Oh sorry." I apologized at the person I bumped into.

"Nah it's fine." He replied looking at me. "Elsa?" He asked in a shocked expression.

"Jack?" My eyes widened in realization.

"What are you doing here?" We both asked in unison.

"Oh, well I'm here to make help in the arrangements for this party." I said. He looked at me with confusion.

"Oh, like the party planner?" He asked. I shrugged. "Yeah, something like that."

"How about you? What brings you here in this resort?" I asked gesturing to the place.

"Well I-"

"Jackson there you are! I thought you weren't gonna make it." Mom barged in. "Elsa dear go lead Jack to the ballroom where your party will be set."

"Why? - wait, you're the planner?" I turned to him. He just shrugged.

"Something like that." He showed that signature smile of his that almost every girl from our school swoons to. Including me.

"So, a high school party that is allowed by your parents. That's new." He laughed.

"What do you mean? It's the only high school party I've ever thrown. And it's not even technically my party. It's for my sister." I answered.

"You mean the sophomore?" Jack asked as I lead him to the ballroom.

"She's my only sister." I said. "Who else?"

"Right." He laughed. "But I thought this was a graduation party?" He asked.

"It is... Sort of. But it's also my sister's birthday party." I answered.

"Oh Jack do me a favor and don't invite any of our batch mates. Well actually don't invite anyone from our school except for the one's who are close to me and Anna." I said.

"Ooh that is the longest list I'll ever have to make. Do you know how many people are close to Anna?" He laughed. I just laughed along.

"Here we are. Where the party will be held." I gestured to the place.

"Oh cool." He answered. We finally arrived to the ballroom and as we roamed around it he scanned the room very carefully.

"Wow, you seem to be really good at this job." I said. He laughed.

"To be honest it wasn't supposed to me planning all this. This is my sister's gig but she's busy studying for finals and all and I was free so she asked me to go check the place out." Jack explained.

"Wait so you're Emma's brother?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah." He answered. "Jackson Pine, brother of Emma Pine and twin of Jason Pine." He said.

"Wait, so are you the good twin or bad twin?" I asked. He looked at me with a confused look.

"Emma used to tell me about her brothers who are identical twins and there was the good twin and the bad twin. I keep mixing those up." I laughed nervously. Man I sound like some kind of a creepy stalker.

"Here's a tip. I'm the fun one." He smirked before walking a bit faster.

I just stared at him with a smile. I don't even know why I'm smiling. I look like an idiot.

"So tell me Elsa, who are the people from our school that is close to you?" Jack asked.

"Oh. Um. There's Anna, of course she'll be first on the list but you don't have to invite her and all since we both know she's going... I mean, come on, the party's for us." I said laughing. "And also Rapunzel, the girl from my art class. Nice girl, she helped me with an activity. And there's Elp-"

"No no no. I mean your close friends." Jack said.

"How close exactly?" I asked.

"Close like us." He smirked to me. "But we're not close." I said looking at him confused.

"Is this close enough then?" He said stepping forward towards me. I just looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh right. Closer." He smirked and leaned, making the gap between us lessen.

I stared at him wide eyed. And my eyes grew wider when he moved his face closer to mine. And if I'm not mistaken, the distance of our faces from each other is approximately 1 inch apart.

"Is this close enough?" He smirked.

I blushed and pushed him lightly. "Too close." I said making him laugh.

"You know Elsa, you're a pretty fun gal." He smiled genuinely. "Thanks. You too. Well, not a fun gal but a fun guy." I said awkwardly.

I sound like Anna. Ugh.

"I told you I am." He said wiggling his eyebrows. "So, since we're both super fun people, wanna hang out?"

"I barely even know you. All I know is you're Jackson Pine, brother of one of my sister's best friends and you're in almost half of my classes. Plus you have work to do." I laughed.

"Right. But we're still hanging out on the party." Jack said. I just laughed and stuck my tongue out.

"I'll take that as a yes. See you at the party." He smirked.