[one]

when my mother said she found a job for me, i thought what the hell what's the worse it could be.

oh but was i so wrong. when my mother said I would be of help, she really meant it.

i'm literally, an assistant.

"josh, come here."

"what is it sir?"

"run these papers downstairs, and call my wife and tell her i'll be working late."

"will do sir."

after running around trying to exactly where i was supposed to "run the papers" i finally found the room and put the papers in there.

now all that's left to do is call his wife.

i pick up the office phone and dial her number.

"hello?"

"mrs. joseph, mr. joseph, wanted me to inform you that he will be working late today."

i sound so formal.

"what a surprise." she says sarcastically.

"i'm sorry about this mrs. joseph."

"please call me jenna. mrs. joseph sounds so formal."

"will remember that from now on, jenna."

"i'm sorry throughout event time we've talked i don't recall learning your name."

"josh. josh dun."

"thank you for telling me about tyler, josh. i assume tyler will be calling you to do something quite soon won't he?"

"actually this is probably the longest he's gone without calling me back to his office."

"i'll let you get back to it, goodbye josh."

"goodbye, jenna."