[eight]

even though his birthday was over like an hour ago, and this took me like 2 to even write and think of, the thought still counts.

happy birthday tyler.

tonight's the night.

tyler's birthday.

there's so much to do, in such little time

***

"how about tonight?" tyler asks for what seems like the hundredth time.

ever since that make out session we shared the other day, tyler has been frantically trying to get me to have sex with him.

i'm going to regret this forever.

"it's your birthday tonight."

"exactly. it can be your gift to me."

"aren't you forgetting something?"

he looked at me like i just spoked to him in another language.

"jenna"

"oh. i told you not to worry about her."

"how can i not worry about her. she's already questioned me on how your distant, she already believes there's even a little chance you're cheating, which you are."

"so, no sex then?"

i scoff and leave his office to the workroom.

***

"happy birthday tyler!" everyone shouts.

"thank you all, but you seriously didn't have to do this."

"of course we did, we're celebrating another year of living. we've made it this far, so why not celebrate for living longer?" jenna says.

"that's why you're a good wife." he kisses her on the cheek and i can't help but to feel a bit of jealousy.

but she is his wife, i can't really change that.

***

i shut the door after the last guest had left, and waited patiently till i was able to go home.

*ring*

i walk over and pick up the phone.

"hello?"
"hi, may i speak to mrs. jenna joseph, please?"

i nod, but realize they can't see me, "sure thing."

putting the phone down i make my way to the living room to see jenna on top of tyler in a heated session.

i clear my throat and get their attention.

"josh, thought you left for the night?"
jenna said fast.

"i've still got almost an hour. there's someone of the phone asking to speak with you."

she nods and gets up to get to the phone.

"was that some kind of distraction?"

"no, i'm just doing my job."

we hear jenna gasp and then quickly hang up the phone.

"what is it?" tyler asks.

"it's my brother, he's in the hospital." she says quickly grabbing her coat from the closet and putting on her shoes.

"wait, you're going to the hospital?"
"yes. since you have work tomorrow, i'm going by myself, who knows how long i'll be there, bye."

as soon as jenna shuts the door, i'm pushed against the wall.

and before i can even protest, tyler connects our lips fast.

i kiss back and wrap my arms around him.

tyler pulls away leaving kisses down my neck and sucks on my sweet spot and grinds his hips against mine, making me moan out.

"i could listen to your moans all night." he whispers in my ear.

"have you rethought about it?"

total buzzkill.

"kissing is one thing, but sex is a totally different thing."

"you don't understand josh, nothing will stop me from getting what i want, and what i want is you."