[thirty three]

week two, hour ten

dude why didn't you tell me you were taking a trip with your brother!? i thought something happened to you!" brendon shouts at me through the phone. "it kind of slipped my mind, and this trip just happened quickly and out of no where almost."

"but you're okay right?"

"yes brendon. so how're you and the guys?"

"all the guys and i are doing great. and word on the street is jack and alex are lovers again."

"yeah, i met up with alex finally and set things straight for him and jack."

"wow josh, you're like the fixer upper for relationships." 

"not really. hey i got to go, i'll call you tomorrow okay."

***

i've been out of the country for two weeks already, and everyday i'm missing the states. but i can't really do anything about it. jordan and i are thinking of maybe going to australia, always wanted to go there, and live there.

england is nice, but in the past two weeks, we haven't gotten used to the way things are here and we're hoping maybe it's easier in australia, and it that doesn't work, we're moving somewhere else.

i know i can't run forever. i know that maybe one day chris may try to make me 'disappear', but you'll have to come and find me.