[fifty nine]

"you two should make a sex tape." tyler and i both look at brendon with a shocked look on our faces and then at each other. "and why would we do that?"

"because it's fun. you're making your own porn that nobody but you two will see, unless it gets leaked somehow." he winked at us and ryan shook his head. "do you two have your own sex tape?" ryan's face burned red and brendon smirked. "hell yeah we do."

tyler bumped my arm and whispered, "could be fun." i scoffed and looked back over to brendon and ryan. "so what else do you want to do for your birthday?" ryan asked brendon. "foursome?" he looked over at tyler and i. "brendon i love you, but that's the one gift we can't deliver."

"nice try though, got to hand you that." tyler told him. ryan whispered something in brendon's ear and he smirked, "i'll have the best gift i could ask for tonight if you know what i mean.  now let's go." we got up and on the way out before i grabbed tyler's hand i smacked his ass, "maybe we'll get to that sex tape later." i whisper in his ear.

***

"brendon if you jump from there i swear-"

"relax josh, i'm going to jump. i'm going to do a back flip."

"that's even worse." but brendon just ignored me and did a back flip from the top of the house and landed in the pool. "i hate you brendon."

"love you too sweetie." i sit down next to tyler and play with my ring. "i love it when you do that." i look over to him, "play with my ring?"

"yeah, because i know that even when i'm not around you, you're playing with the ring that shows our love. and nobody or anything could ever change that." i kiss him and i hear brendon gasp. "aww they're having a gay moment." ryan looked over at him, "brendon you're gay, you're in a relationship with me, a cis male."

"shush ryan." they go back to doing their thing and i look over at tyler who was just about to speak. "are we ever going to tell him about dallon?"

"on his birthday? no i'll tell him tomorrow. i mean him and this guy date, he was the reason ryan brendon stopped talking for months almost."

***

"oh my god is that a cake?" tyler dimmed the lights a little bit and turned on the lights that were hanging outside. "happy 29th birthday brendon." brendon blows out his candles and ryan looks at him, "you didn't make a wish."

"because i already have my wish, you. i love you." he pulls ryan close to him, "i love you too." brendon and ryan kiss and then hug. brendon reaches for his beer and eat cake at the same time while ryan looks at him in disgust. brendon smiles and looks over at the liquor and smiles.

"we're going to have to take them home tonight aren't we?"

"that would be correct."

***

"how's that hangover brendon?" i set a cup of coffee down in front of him. "i've been better." i nod and make me a cup of coffee, "what about the married life?"

"even better. i still can't believe that we're married. three weeks ago we got married and i still can't believe i'll spend the rest of my life with someone as wonderful as him. marriage is fucking great, so is sex." i scoff but agree.