[epilogue]

tyler and josh ended up living a blithe life in the end right? any drama that was in their life seemed to disappear into the atmosphere. nobody was in their way, nothing could stop them from being them. because now they could have an equitable and blithe life.

but you see they didn't, and it's not because they stopped loving each other or one died; it's because none of this ever happened.

josh never went in for an interview because he overslept. he never ended up meeting tyler, let alone married him in the end. he joined a band, house of heroes, and they grew popular. while he was traveling the world on tour, tyler was still the billionaire in ohio with his wife and kids, who had never heard about josh.

tyler did end up getting divorced, but it wasn't because he was having an affair. after his kids were about four he realized he didn't love jenna the same anymore.

but that doesn't exactly mean he never found love again. even though him and josh never met, and he never knew who was supposed to be interviewed to be his new assistant, didn't mean josh and him never met.

because his friend, mark, ended up taking him to a concert. the band that was playing was house of heroes.

and maybe after the show josh and tyler ended up meeting, but that's a different story that no one is for sure even happened. but wait, none of that happened either.

on their way to ohio for their hometown show, the band got into a car accident. josh died on impact and tyler never got to see the band play. now anyone can say that tyler went to his funeral, but he didn't.

tyler joseph never found out who joshua dun was, and joshua dun never found out who tyler joseph was.