[forty one]

"i just, i don't want to leave you all the way over here with only such money left." i tell josh holding onto his arms. "i know, but sometime in the future, i'll be with you again back home. just not now." josh brings me into a hug. 

"just promise me you'll both be safe and you won't let anyone touch that dime piece of ass of yours." josh blushes and nods. "i promise you we'll stay safe, and no one except you can touch this ass." i pull him into one last kiss before i leave. i trail down to his neck and leave a few love bites. "that's so everyone knows you're mine."

"and only yours."

"promise me if you need money you'll call me, i'm loaded with it and i don't want you struggling over here without it."

"i promise. you're making this harder for me to let you go." 

"i'll be back soon okay, i promise. i love you."

"i love you too."

***

 "i can't wait to be able to see my beautiful babies." jenna says excitedly. she's about six and half months pregnant now, and she still doesn't know. i do plan on it, but then again i don't know exactly when it'll come up.

how does one just come out and say it? 'hey i've been cheating on you with my ex assistant for months, and i really love him more than anything, and can i see my children regularly?' just seems too blunt.

"i can't wait either." literally, then i'm gonna take care of my children and we're done!

*** 

"i miss holding you in my arms and watching your face grow into multiple smiles, giggles spilling from your mouth, and watching your cheeks flush. and i can tell that's exactly what you're doing right now. aren't you?"

"no. okay maybe. you always have a way of doing that to me you know. but i miss your smile and laughs that'll make a day go from rainy to a sun shiny day."

"i'm glad the feeling is still mutual."

"how's everything over there?"

"the same old thing. company to run, trying to find ways to get back to you without seeming suspicious."

"it's only been two weeks tyler."

"but that's been two weeks away from you. i had to go three and i couldn't stand it."

"hey i get it. but right now while you're over there your top priority is making sure jenna and your kids are fine." i stay silent and josh speaks again. "what's wrong?"

"nothing it's just, i can't keep lying to her. i want to tell her so bad, but i want to wait til after she gives birth so that i can at least have a chance to see my kids before she possibly takes them away."

"i'm su-"

"why would i take away the kids and not let you see them tyler?"

fuck.