[three]

"how does this one look?" jenna walked out of the dressing room in the fifth dress she picked out.

"it looks beautiful."

"aw, thank you josh."

"you're welcome."

jenna goes back in and only takes the dress she just tried on and we walk to pay for it.

***

"josh?"

"yes jenna?" i turn my head to her but making sure not to wreck the car.

"we should get to know each other more."

"yeah, we should."

***

tyler just called me to his office right now, and said he needed to "discuss something".

i walk up to his door, and to my surprise he's standing at the doorway waiting for me.

"finally, i called you over here ten minutes ago."

"sorry sir, i was downstairs faxing the papers."

"whatever, just have a seat."

he walks to his desk, and i take a seat.

"i need to talk to you about your job."

oh shit.

"the business deal i had earlier, made a few changes to the office. instead of you being just an office assistant here to me, i'm going to need you to be a full time assistant." he states.

"so basically, instead of just working here and being my assistant for twelve hours, you're going to be my assistant for twenty four full hours now."

"this is happening starting now sir?" i ask.

"yes. from now on, you're going to be both mine and my wife's assistant for twenty four hours everyday. congratulations."

oh mother, look what you've gotten me into.