[twenty four]

"jenna i don't know about that." she's been wanting to have sex, and quite frankly, i'm really comfortable with that now. "oh come on tyler, probably the last time we had sex was when i got pregnant." exactly, you got pregnant.

"is it even safe to have sex when you're pregnant? won't it harm the babies? i don't want to harm them."

"the babies will be okay, and i really need this. all these hormones have me feeling this way and that way." ew, hormones.

i can either have sex with her and feel weird knowing my children are inside of her at the same time, or i can figure a way out of this.

"are you sure it won't hurt them?"

"ye-" jenna is cut off by my phone ringing. 

"hello?"

"tyler, come back to the office. we have somethings we need to discuss about the company." thank you dad! "i'm on my way." i hang up and turn around to face jenna. "sorry jenna, i have to go back to the office." jenna whines in protest and before she can say anything, i'm already out the door.

***

"wow. you wouldn't have sex with your own wife?" josh laughs. "hey! it would have been weird."

"and why's that?" i can only lie, but i hate lying to josh. "because i'm so use to fucking you senseless, it'd feel weird to have sex with someone else."

"she's your wife tyler, i'm sure she has her needs as well as we do."

"so you're okay with my having sex with my wife?"

"i mean yeah i'm a bit jealous that she can basically bang you anytime since you're married, but i know that once you get here, you're all mine." josh pauses, "how long do you think we can keep this up until she finds out?"

"honestly, i have no idea. but i don't plan on having you as my dirty little secret for too long."

***

"i don't understand dad, the company is doing fine, what did you want to talk about?"

"i know your secret tyler." shit. "i- what secret?" 

"the secret about you banging your assistant."

"dad i can explain."

"dammit tyler. you have a wife, you have children on the way, and you're stabbing her in the back by banging your male assistant!" 

"it isn't what it looks like dad!"

"then tell me tyler, what is it supposed to look like!'

"i haven't loved jenna for quite some time now! he just helped me finally realized our marriage wasn't a good marriage!"

"so why did you get her pregnant?!"

"i didn't mean to get her pregnant. if she wasn't pregnant, god knows i would have left her."

"but you can't tyler, she is the mother to your children, and you just wronged her in the worse way. mark said you were supposed to tell her over 5 months ago, i'm guessing you didn't."

"how could i? how could i tell her the exact same day when she told me that she was pregnant with my children? she was so happy i didn't want to make her so sad and angry. i just thought i could do it another day, after the babies were born."

"you can't hide this from her tyler. either you tell her, or i will... and i'll get rid of your boy toy too."