[twenty two]

"do you have to go?" josh held on to my arm as i was getting off the bed.

"as much as i'd like to stay here and cuddle with you, i have to go to work." josh signs in defeat.

"hey, how bout i rehire you to work for me again?"

"what about the budget cuts?"

"i'll find some way around them, there's always a loophole. and also because i let a lot of the staff go, and i've got a lot of restaffing to do."

***

restaffing is hard. not only do i have to interview people, but i also have to do a ton of inputting and outputting into the computer.

hearing knocking on my door i reply not taking my eyes off the computer screen.

"finally decided to hire new staff?" my dad asks since it's been like this for 2 months. "had to do it sometime, couldn't do all this paperwork myself." 

"so you hired your old assistant back i see." he pauses then speaks again. "in my opinion, hiring back an old assistant just seems kind of arrogant."

"yeah well josh is a good assistant, and it was never my idea to let him go."

"yeah well, i'll let you get back to it. and good job bringing revenue back up again, proud of you son."

***

heavy breathing, moans, and the sound of skin slapping is the only noise heard in my office.

having josh bent over my desk and clutching on to it as his knuckles turn white while whimper and moaning for more was too much to take.

"f-fuck right there." josh arched his back and whined getting close. "i'm c-close."

"not yet." he lets out a sob and i thrust harder and faster making josh moan louder, thank god for me finding a way to put soundproof walls.

as my thrust get sloppier he can tell i'm close and he moans as i hit his spot continuously. 

"now." josh and i release at the same time letting out load moans.

josh and i put our clothes back on. "found another reason to work for you again."

i gasp, "i'm hurt you would say that josh." i act as if it hurt my feelings.

i kiss him and we're interrupted as my phone rings.

"yeah?"

"mr. joseph, your wife mrs. joseph is here to see you."