[twenty one]

"tyler, please." he whined wanting to release.

"i don't want to hurt you."

"it's okay, just go easy."

i nod and insert one finger inside of josh making him wince and i wait, then go again thrusting my finger in and out of him.

"oh fuck." josh moans and throws his head back. adding another finger i quicken the pace and search for that one spot.

curling my finger and thrusting once more sends josh into a moaning mess. "fuck, right there." josh bounces on my fingers and seeing him like this gets me more hard.

i add one more and hit his spot and josh whimpers, "fuck, just fuck me already please. i need you in me."

i immediately get between his thighs and line up myself up, and slowly push into him and we both moan out.

"you're so tight." thrusting in and out slowly to allow josh to get used to my size, josh allows me to go faster and i immediately begin to fuck his perfect ass senseless.

josh ran his fingers down my back pressing his nails while moaning out.

"f-faster." josh panted and i went faster and began to pump josh making him arch his back and let out a throaty moan as i thrust into his spot making him cum.

at the sight of his back arching, eyes rolling back, and knowing he's moaning and feeling this pleasure because of me i release into him while moaning his name.

josh pants trying to regain his breath, and i do the same.

"i love you josh, i want you to always remember that even when i'm not with you."

"i love you too tyler, even with all your flaws, i love you."