[forty seven]

i'm offended some of y'all thought this was going to be a bad chapter. no this is going to be full of fluff.

sike.

fast beeping of the machines draws my attention away from the babies. nurses and doctors rush into the room and pull the babies out and rush them down the hall; nurses push josh and i out of the room. i look back to see jenna and her face is pale as snow, breathing at a slow pace. 

"what's happening?" i ask one of the nurses and she just rushes past me into her room. what seems like hundreds of nurses and doctor swarm into her room to see what's wrong with her. one comes right next to me and i grab onto them. "what the fuck is happening to her?!" i yell at him. josh comes up next to me and grabs my arm, "calm down." 

"no not until they tell me what's wrong with her!" i turn my attention back to the male nurse, "what is happening to the woman in that room?" i say once again through gritted teeth. "we're not sure yet sir. but from what's happening right now, it seems that during the birth she lost a lot of blood."

"will she make it?" he doesn't answer. "will she fucking make it?!" i shout at him. "there's a small cha-" 

"no, you're going to go in there and you're going to make sure she makes it or so help me god i will hunt you down and end you." he looks at me frightened and shakily nods, "yes sir."

"good." i grin and fix his scrubs, "now go." he nods and runs into the room. "you scared the man half to death." josh whisper yells at me. "i only did what i had to."

"so you had to scare him half to death?"

"josh, if my kids have to grow up never knowing what it was like to have a mom or know how her voice sounds or even remember her it'll be the death of me." i slump down into a chair and josh sits down next to me. "if there's anything i know about jenna it's that she's strong. she'll make it through this but yelling at nurses isn't going to make it better."

"i just don't want to lose her. she was so jovial for us after she found out how much i love you, she's still my wife. i-i just can't lose her."