[thirty five]

week three, hour eighteen

*bzzt*

jordan tosses me my phone and goes back to watching t.v. i look at my phone and almost drop my phone at the sight on it.

tyler joseph : josh i found your letter...

i open up my phone and read the full message.

tyler joseph : josh i found your letter, and i found it too late. i wish i would have found it right after you left it for me to at least have a chance to find you. i haven't been back to the house since you left. it's not that i didn't want to, i just couldn't. i couldn't look jenna in the eyes knowing that she might now about the affair, knowing that my dad could have told her. she still doesn't know, my dad does believe that she does but she doesn't. i haven't attended work either. all the memories that we made will never change. knowing that you're not working there anymore, or even anywhere near ohio anymore has made me go mad. josh please, tell me where you are, i love you. i just want to be with you.

"no josh." jordan's voice booms through the room. "jordan, i have too." he reaches over and grabs the phone out of my hand. "no. he got you into this mess, i'm not going to continue to let him kick you in the stomach."

i huff and sit on the bed and run my hands through my fading purple hair. "you don't understand jordan, i love him."

he sits next to me and pats my shoulder. "look i understand that you love him, but you have to remember he's still married with kids on the way."

"even through all his flaws, i still find myself loving him. i can't find myself loving anyone but him damn it."

***

week three, hour twenty

i pull my phone out and make sure that jordan is asleep and text tyler back.

josh dun : i love you too tyler, i wish i could tell you where i am.

tyler joseph : josh, thank god you're safe.

josh dun : i left before anything happened.

tyler joseph : tell me where you are please.

josh dun :  i wish i could tyler.

tyler joseph : do you not trust me?

josh dun : no i trust you, i do. it's just that, i think it's better for nobody but my brother to know where i am.

tyler joseph : i only want to be with you, is that too much to ask?

tyler joseph : josh.

josh dun : what?

tyler joseph : never mind, found it.

tyler joseph : but i will get you to tell me where you are sometime.