[twenty five]

"i can't."

"you can, and you are."

"i can't dad! she'll become furious, and then she'll be under stress and she could lose the babies!"

"make this easy for yourself tyler! because the world just doesn't revolve around you! you can't have everything your way, what if somehow this leaks to the press tyler? if you continue this 'love affair', one of these days someone else besides mark and i, wil find out and not only will your marriage me ruined, but also your career!"

"i could give a rat's ass about my career!" by the look of his face, shows and tells he's even more pissed with me. "fine! if you want to throw your career down the drain, that's your choice. if you don't tell  jenna by the end of the week i will. and i'll get rid of him either way, i can promise you that. this company or any company will never know who he is, he'll ever get a job again. it'll be as if he just simply disappeared. no one would will ever know who and what happened to joshua dun."

***

i only have seventy two hours left. if i tell her most likely she'll be furious and threaten to not let me see my children, and i lose josh. but if i don't, my dad will do it and i still my children and josh. how did i get myself in the situation?

all i can do now is run, hide, just wait for the seventy two hours to be up and let it go how it goes. right now the best option is to just go wherever the wind blows.

and right now the wind is blowing my to the local bar.

***

"hey i remember you. you were that one guy to drink ten whiskey neat's at three in the afternoon." the bartender from last time i was here said. "so whiskey neat?" they ask and turn around to make it. "ya know what, screw the whiskey neat. give me the strongest thing you got."

they turn around and smirk. "one 'death in the afternoon' coming up."