[four]

i'm literally so out of breath.

their house, is so damn huge.

i've been running back and forth getting things for tyler and jenna.

jenna hasn't made that many request, but tyler,
i could write a whole book about how many requests he's made me do.

and did I mention, today is the first day i'm now their full time assistant, and it's only been about two hours and i've done so many things i never would have thought i'd do in two hours.

*bzzt*

and every single time tyler needs me, he buzzes the bracelet that he gave me.

yeah, he literally gave me a bracelet that buzzes when he needs me to do something.

isn't my life great.

it's like i'm wearing a dog collar that shocks them when they try leaving the house.

i go quickly to his den, and see jenna and him arguing.

"our marriage is falling apart, tyler."

"it isn't falling apart, i've just been busy with work lately. but i promise you, once i get most of it out of the way, we'll finally be able to enjoy ourselves again."

"how many times are you going to put your work before me?"

"as much as i don't want to, this is what i have to do to pay bills, jenna."

"whatever." jenna turns around looks at me and then walks out of the room.

"i'm sorry you had to see that." tyler apologizes.

"anyways, i need you to take jenna out for a date."

"a date?"

"yes."

"i'm sorry sir, but how exactly am i supposed to take your wife out on a date?"

"it'll be a friend and a friend date."

"okay, sir."

***

"i just don't get how all of a sudden he has more work to do. before he always had time, but now he doesn't." jenna explains.

"i'm sure it's nothing, jenna."

"what if he's cheating on me?"

"now why on earth would he ever cheat on you? you're a beautiful girl jenna, he's lucky to have you. no girl could ever beat you."

"thanks josh." jenna blushed a little.

"i feel as if we always are talking about me, so let's talk about you for a change. who exactly is joshua dun?"