[nine]

i sigh and push him off of me, "listen, kissing you is one thing, but having sex is another. we've been over this already."

tyler lets out a frustrated sigh and i can tell he's getting angry.

"god, when are you ever going to get past that. why can't you just put her behind all this and let this happen. it's been two months since we've been doing this. when are you ever going to let me make love to you?"

"what do you mean 'make love'?"

"i want to get to show you just how much i love you, josh. at first i didn't think much of you, other than my assistant, but then the day that i walked in on what dustin was doing to you, i realized right then and there, that i wanted you."

"wow, i-i'm speechless."

tyler grabs my hand.

"josh, i understand that i probably put you in a situation that you never would have thought you'd ever be in, but i love you. i want to give you the world. i'd do anything for you josh. just say the word and i'll divorce jenna."

i drop his hand.

"woah, wait. no one said anything about divorcing anybody. tyler, the past two months we've been doing what we've been doing have been great, but i don't want you to divorce jenna."

"but-"

"no, end of discussion."

i grab my phone and keys then leave.

4 months ago when i first got this job, i never would have thought i'd be in this position.

a married man wanting me so badly he'd divorce his wife.

all this because my mom saw this job while she was out with my brother.

damn you jordan for taking mom out that day.

***

work.

i completely forgot about work.

maybe i can quit and just pretend none of this ever happened.
but life has to be a pain in the ass.

i'm so not going to make it through today.

then again, tyler is going to have an even harder time.

he just confessed how he feels about me the night before and i turned him down then left.

i'll say it as much as i have to.
my life is so fucked up.