[eighteen]

two kids.

at the same time.

twice the responsibility.

this can't be real.

"tyler. tyler."

"huh, what?"

"god tyler you had me scared."

it's real.

i got to get out here.

i run out as fast as i can as i can hear jenna and dr. nygard calling after me.

***

"what's your poison?"

"whiskey. neat." 

he hands me the glass and i quickly drink it and signal him for another.

before i know it, i've had 8 shots and i can't see straight.

"woah buddy, you should slow down. it's only three o'clock." a familiar voice says, but i can't quite make out who it is. i do know that they're really attractive.

"it's five o'clock somewhere, and it's none of your business." i say trying serious, but i mostly slur.

"tyler?"

"yeah maybe, who are you?"

"wow, you must be really shit faced drunk."  chuckling i answer, "you got no clue, guy."

"yeah, how 'bout we get you home to your wife." jenna, no.

"no. i- i can't go home to her like this. not with what's happening now."

"tyler you need to go home to jenna."

"no, you don't understand. i-i can't go home, she'll be even more pissed." i feel so panicky.

"okay, okay. just calm down. i'm going to regret this when you're sober, but how 'bout i take you to my apartment and you can just try to sober up and relax, okay?"

"y-yeah. okay."

what does he mean by he'll regret this though?

what's his name? why do i know him but not his name? how does he know so much about me?

why can't i remember his name?