[thirty seven]

VALENTINE'S SMUT / KINKY?!? (i've sinned so much for this... oh well)

week three, day one, hour seven

"god i've miss your taste so badly." josh pushes me back until the back of my knees hit the bed making me sit on the bed. he connects our lips and grinds his hips down on my creating friction making us both moan out.

"still a little tease are you?" i whisper in his ear and kiss his neck knowing that makes him vulnerable. "what's wrong baby, cat got your tongue?" i rub him through his pants making him whimper. "is that how you wanna play it?"

i throw him on the bed and climb on top of him and pull his shirt off and place kisses down his chest and go slowly when getting closer to his pelvic area. he whines and looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "i just love your puppy dog eyes, i wanna be between your puppy dog thighs." i pull his pants off and i'm surprised at what i see.

"panties?" i look up at me and he blushes. i palm him through his panties and he moans out. i pull the panties down and grasp his growing erection making him thrust his hips up at the touch. "patience baby."

i pump him a few times and place him into my mouth and he thrust his hips making him go deeper into my mouth i hum around him and he moans. "fuck!"

bobbing my head up and down faster he tries to thrust his hips up again but i hold his hips down and look at him making him throw his head back. "d-tyler!" 

i pull off him and pull him to me. "what was that?" he whimpers at the sound of my voice, but remains silent. i grasp onto his member again and pump him, "i said. what. was. that?"

"daddy." i feel myself twitch at the sound of his voice, "fuck, kitten."

i pull my clothes off and kiss him deeply and push one finger in him and he moans into a kiss. i continue thrusting my finger in and out of him and add another one. soon he bouncing up and down on my hand and i get harder just looking at him moaning under his breath and i add another until it's too much for him. 

"please."

"please what kitten?"

"fuck me."

i take my fingers out of him and walk over to my back and grab a condom and lube. he takes the condom out of my hand and throws it across the room. "i want to feel all of you." i twitch and go back to the bed put lube on myself.

josh pushes me down and gets on top of me. "i wanna ride you." i moan and nod my head and i watch as josh lines me up with his hole and watch as he sinks down on me and moan as i watch him throw his head back as he bounces on me.

"god you feel good kitten."

i meet his thrust and he screams out.

"your so beautiful bouncing up and down on my cock baby. you like that huh?" he nods and continues bouncing on me.

"you didn't let anyone touch while you were away did you?" he doesn't answer so i turn us over and thrust into him fast. "nobody touched you right?" i thrust faster into him and he shouts out again. "n-no!"

"no what?" thrusting into him deeper making him throw his head back. "no daddy, nobody touched me, only you. fuck!"

"good baby."

"touch me please." i wrap my hand around his cock and pump him while thrusting hard and fast into him. "i-i'm close" josh moans out between moans. i run my finger over his slit and he comes over my fist and the sight of him coming causes me to come.

"i love you josh."

"i love you too tyler."

this is so terrible, i cringe.