[twenty six]

i've been siting in tyler's office for almost an hour waiting for him. i want to see of he's okay since the last time he was discussing something with his father it ended up with him firing me.

tapping on the door breaks me of my thoughts of what could have possibly happened between them. i turn and see an older man maybe about late forties early fifties. is that tyler's dad? "joshua dun i presume?"

"yes, and you're?"

"i'm chris joseph, tyler's father and the founder of this fine company."

"oh, well what do you need sir?" don't fire me again. "just a nice long chat with you."shit this can't be good.

"now i know about all the unendurable acts you've been doing with my son. and don't try to act like you have no clue, your innocent because i know everything. now either you can quit, flee, and never have any interactions with tyler ever again; or i will fire you and get rid of you that no one would remember and ever know what happened to you. i'm going to give you seventy two hours to make the right choice, or you'll deal with the latter."

"i-i-" i'm speechless. he speaks again. "oh one other thing, did tyler ever tell you?"

i look up at him, "tell me what?" he chuckles "the big secret he's been hiding from you." i continue to look at him in total confusion. "you've been completely oblivious this entire time haven't you?"

"can you just tell me?"

"while you've been doing those acts with my son you've never thought about why sometimes he doesn't want to go home to jenna? why he doesn't want to hurt her? why he can't have any kind of stress on her?"

doesn't want under stress. doesn't want to hurt her in any way. doesn't want to go home.

"wait are you saying that jenna is-"

"pregnant. yes she is. not only have you ruined a marriage, but no you've also taken away the husband and father of the two fraternal twins."