[fifty]

"i get why you left like that, but you couldn't have left a note or called or even text me that you were alright?"

"the thought crossed my mind yes, but i had to get to my brother fast."

"josh i waited for two weeks for any kind of sign that you were fine. i didn't put my phone down, i didn't sleep, i barely ate; jenna had to force me, and you couldn't pick up the phone to tell me you're alright!"

"oh so now this is my fault?!" i push the chair and stand in front of him. "i'm not say-" i cut him off, "then what are you trying to say!? that i shouldn't care about my brother as much as i do? i should have left him to overdose because your feelings were going to get caught in a bundle?!" he stands up and slams his hands on the table.

"no! i was worried about you! i thought something happened to you, i thought there was a small chance you were cheating on me! i'm angry because i love you more than myself, i love you so much i don't care about what happens to me anymore! if something were to happen to you i'd go insane, i've already done it once, i couldn't imagine if i did it again." he sits down and continues, "the first time you left you left me a letter that i'll never forget. then you left for a second time and i guess, i just expected for a letter or anything to be there so i could know if you're fine. god i'm an idiot." 

he runs his hands through his hair and tugs at it slightly. "i'm sorry. i'm sorry for everything i've ever put you through; the fights, lies, secrets, everything." he rests his head in his hands and sits there. i go closer and i hear light sobbing. i pull his face from his hands and pull him towards me and kiss him. he wraps his hands around my back and i wrap mine around his neck pulling him closer.

we break apart and wipe away the tears from his tan skin. "we may fight, lie, and have secrets and so much more, but at the beginning and end of the day, we love each other. and that can never be changed by anything. how about we just put this behind us and spend the day together."