[fifty six]

"i don't see how this'll work, what're we gonna do; shout names until we recognized one or something?" tyler sat down in front of me with a cup of coffee in his hands and his hair going everywhere. "yeah i should have thought this through more. well maybe we'll just name like people we considered our best friends in out lives, look 'em up on facebook or something and see if they're somehow connected to each other." i walk back upstairs and grab my laptop and head back downstairs and see tyler's head on the table and light snores.

i sigh and pick him up and walk back upstairs again and place him on the bed. "guess we'll do this another day." he shifts around and i see him move his arm towards my side of the bed and how he continues to feel around for me. i hold my hand out and he finds my hand and i lay in the bed and he pulls me into his arms. the second i'm in his arms i feel secure and i allow myself to fall asleep.

***

"hey melanie." i walk up to her desk and flash her a smile. "hi josh."

"does tyler have anything planned today?" she looks at her computer and shakes her head, "nope, he's free today." i thank her and before i can walk away she stops me. "oh wait i almost forgot. there was someone here earlier asking about you. i sent him to floor 8 room 404."

"does this person have a name by any chance?"

"he didn't give me one, just said he was an old friend and wanted to see you; that it was urgent."ÂÂ

"thanks melanie." i hit the floor number once i'm in the elevator and wait patiently, nodding my head to the elevator music that was annoying, yet catchy. he looked at every door number until he reached room 404. the room was only lit up from the sun coming in through the medium sized windows. there was someone sitting in one of the chairs and when josh shut the door and flicked on the lights, the person spun the chair around and josh smiled.

"jack oh my god." jack got out of the chair and walked over to josh and  pulled him into a hug. "hey buddy." he let go and we both sat down in the chairs. "alex and you still doing good?"

"oh yeah man, thanks for getting us back together."

"that's good man." he looked around the room and back to me, "man how'd you manage to snatch 'tyler joseph the billionaire', as brendon put it." he acted gleeful when he said it as brendon did. "my ass."

"josh you sly dog."

"nah it's kind of a long story. rough in the beginning, hopefully it'll all be dandy in the end."

"so where is the man who currently has your heart?" i get up and motion for him to follow. "well i was told that he has a free schedule today so let's go see him." we make it to his floor but when we get there his office door is locked and i can see that his lights are off. "stay right here." i walk across the hall and i see jay coming out one of the rooms and guess that he's going to play basketball since he does have a basketball in his hands. "where's tyler, jay?"

"well you see-" then he ran off. too bad for him i know where he goes when he's trying to avoid doing something. i walk a couple of doors down and open zack's door and see all three of them; zack, madison, and jay.

"damn it jay." zack hits jay's arm slightly. "now which one of you wants to tell me where tyler is going? all of a sudden on the day he has nothing to do, he has something to do."

"we can't tell you." madison speaks up.

"can't or won't?"

"little bit of both. we can't tell you, so we won't tell you."

"is, is it bad?' i sit on one of the chairs and madison comes over to me. "no josh, it's good actually. you just got to have some patience and it'll all be splendid."

***

"hey babe." tyler kisses me on the cheek and goes upstairs quick then comes back downstairs with his clothes changed. "no suit?"

"no suit, i think it's time that we just relax at home and just leave all worries behind us. we haven't really ever had a chance to do that." he sits next to me and wraps his arm around me. "what do you want to do tomorrow?" i lay my head on his shoulder and look at him. "let's go out tomorrow. wherever you want to go, we can go to your favorite place." i look at him again and place my hand on his cheek. "my favorite place is when i'm with you, wherever we are."

"then i guess you're favorite place will be at scioto mile tomorrow."

guess who's back.